Friday, May 20, 2011

Darker thoughts on the McCredy boy

Darker thoughts on the McCredy boy---I hope the police take samples of that boy's DNA. No one is certain who his father is, but ask yourselves, "what other family has connections to the family name Pierce, Irving TX, Maine (how close to Kennebunkport?), and the occult?" I am just saying...That poor boy, at 5 years old, was being abducted and altered by MACHINE-RA---that means, poor kid, that he was very special to the occult world. Take a sample of his DNA, and please somebody help his mother. Her life for the last few years must have been sheer hell. Again, I think it was more mercy killing than murder.

But maybe I am not speaking objectively, because God knows that I cry out for a mercy death from my own hell. The last few days have been rough, and as I write this, I am on some kind of psychotropic that has me going out of my mind with mental and physical torment. i think it is risperdol, because muscles are spasming, way too much fluid in head. Head literally hurts. I want to scream out because i am so full of rage from my suffering. but that takes energy. then to make it all worse, i am fed full of female hormones and they cuase constant mucous drip into my chest and throat so that my own voice sounds hoarse. At least the crazy itching ALL OVER my body that started up a couple of days ago has ceased. I am tired of being a FUCKING LAB RAT, GODDAMNED IT. I AM NOT GOING TO ASCEND. I CAN BARELY FUNCTION.
Brain is not capalbe of thinking. supposed to see dale today, but don; know if i can drive. going to go to bed. maybe i can talk on fone.


Oh, before i forget, i dreamed last nite that Japan is going to suffer another big earthquake. It is not imminent, but it is big. Can it be stopped? complicated. when i am healthy i will talk more on it, but there are some hateful aliens wanting to destory Japan. Japan needs to prepare, though. I think Madrid faul is likely to go in fall of this year, but am more hopeful that it wont be so bad, but people need to prepare.. read that hospitals in the area are on short medical supplies. stock up. get it together. dont make it worse than it will be.

No comments: