Monday, May 2, 2011

I got some relief--TPTB fed me testosterone

I got some relief--TPTB fed me testosterone--I didn't take it, but I knew that I had gotten a shot of it, because for the first time in days, my brain was actually able to read, and I was able to think. That is good because I have a lot of stuff stirring in my head, but things actually come together as I write. Still, I am not in a good situation to write, because the estrogen downloads keep occuring too. I know it almost immediately. First I get a massive headache, can't see out of my eyes, then the mucous hits the mouth and esophagus, and stays there while I try to breathe from a stuffed nose.

I think that the Sirian aliens and their PIB stenchmen did something to my brain wiring that circumvents my own body's attempt to survive the virus without massive weight gain. For I am once more out of control of my weight, and I am seeing the broken blood vessels, in my taughtly pulled, bulging belly that tells me Cushing's syndrome. I know that Cushing's runs in my family, and that I probably have had it for years, but I through diet and exercise I was able to avoid the worst ravages of it, until the virus and drugs completely destroyed my body. However, the Cushing's is now aggravated by the excessive estrogen. I know it is female hormones because I am reminded of being on birth control pills which I could never take for more than a month because of the horrible way they made me feel--low energy, sluggish, depressed and with mood swings, not to mention the migraine headaches and stuffy nose. It is as though my body is constantly trying to save itself by its own hormonal adjustment, but the Sirians have forced through a hormonal change, just like they forced through a mutilated musculo-skeletal system, which doesn't work right at all.
As I write this, I am getting brain rushes, similar to lithium. I am on some psychotropic which makes it difficult to concentrate. Maybe tomorrow after the doctor. In the meantime, I have to try to sleep with my brain rushing. I hope I am not on lithium, but my neck is stiff, as in the beginning of catatonia.
Have to pray too--the PIB's are pissed. I hope there are no more earthquakes.

No comments: