Thursday, May 19, 2011

Been drugged all day

Been drugged all day--the religionists are in control of my brain today. Miserable, sick, soon to go to bed. been thinking all day about what I want to write about, but too sick to remember. do want to comment on the McCredy woman who killed her son. Tragic, but once again MACHINE-RA played a part. Check out her face. It is full of viral fluid, then deflates. Sadly, I think her son was being abducted and perped by the MAHINE as well. He had natural reptilian eyes. His middle name is Pierce--a huge name in occult circles (Barbara Pierce Bush). He was exactly what the MACHINE wanted -- a blonde-blue yed child with reptilian, and Sith-Aryan (McCredy) genes. Check out his ears and the elongated forehead--his cranium was being altered at night. in his sleep. The latest picture of him showed a kid with unnatural eyes (wonder what kind of chemicals they fed him), who looks desperately miserable and unhappy. I cannot even begin to imagine the hell that the poor kid and his mother was going through. His mother actually looks like a solid, intelligent person, but the MACHINE will drive sanity right out of you. Anyway, given what I think was happening, I really do believe that there was no malice in his death. It was a mercy killing. I am too sick to think about what I would have done in a similar situation, but I wouldnt mind a mercy killing on me right now. as I said in my past posts, i can leve this earth anythme knowing i did what i came to do. but i wont ascend--think it is a lie. Im going to go to bed, pray for that tragic McCredy woman--she is in jail, where even her friends and family cant visit. My God, all the horrible tragedies MACHINE-RA is responsible for--makes me realize that really I am lucky to escape the horrors of the ultimate abuse the MACHINE is capable of. too drugged to continue. e

No comments: