Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update from rhesus monkey alpha

Update from rhesus monkey alpha--I figured out what was depressing--drugs! I am on another psychotropic. I have been on it before. I woke up with my legs severely cramping, and my tongue coated with white fur and mucous. I am having great difficulty with memory. Yes, I have been on this before, multiple times. It is going to be difficult to function under this drugs, but I have a couple of important things to do. I have figured out what the negative Sirians agenda is regarding the virus they put in me. I am a lab experiment to see how I mutate--whether into a collectivist hive drone or into a possessed reptile, or both. Such is the overarching reach of the totalitarian evil that rules our world. There is nothing I can do about my situation except document it. In addition to my physical deterioration, there is ongoing mental deterioration. I seem to have developed some kind of learning disability so that I have difficulty with spelling and word recognition. Upon rereading my post from yesterday--written at a time of relatively high energy (for me), I identified glaring errors and poor construction that I wanted to correct. That never has been my experience before. I think I have lost the ability to write and edit at the same time. I no longer can hold an essay, paragraph, a sentence, a word in one part of my brain, while I edit it with another. I gues that I am going to have to join the rest of the world, and learn how to go back and edit a first draft. How pedestrian! Actually, I don't think I will do much of that--the nature of a blog allows for rough, unedited writing. I do realize though, that another one of my great gifts is gone, destroyed by the negative Sirians. One final note: whatever drug I am on, had me waking up with my teeth chattering. It is not that cold. I am full of mucous and my lungs hurt. I don't think the Sirians are going to let their prized monkey die from pneumonia.

No comments: