Thursday, March 1, 2012

Abducted by the MACHINE last night

Abducted by the MACHINE last night, and their fucking pigswine minions, the Vatican and/or Bilderberger faction. They fucking raped me anally again, castrated the small little penis I was regrowing (yes, I can feel the loss, both physically and spiritually YOU STUPIDASS PIECE OF SHIT WORTHLESS TRASH. The worst thing they did, though was change my hormones, so that once again I am overdosing on estrogen. I HATE BEING ON FUCKING ESTROGEN, GODDAMNED IT!!! I AM NOT A WOMAN, YOU FUCKING PIGS.
Normally, I am on excessive levels of estrogen anyway, and constantly fight irritability, cluster headaches, and painful morning muscle cramps.

Now, after taking anti-estrogen and fish oil, my foul mood has actually lifted enough for me to write this, but as I do, I am in pain from cramping calf muscles, I want to fucking pound the shit out of every goddamned stupidass motherfucker affiliated with this faction, and every third word that comes out of my mouth is a profanity. It is better than an hour ago, when every other word out of my mouth was profanity. On top of everything else, when I am excessively estrogenated, BEING IN THIS FUCKING, NAZI-MUTILATED BODY WITH THESE FUCKING COW BOOBS DRIVE ME FUCKING NUTS!!!!

Why is all this shit happening? Because these sick bastards, actually think I am going to be a "Sofia muse" for them #$%!!&(&!!!! FUCK YOU, YOU GODDAMNED BASTARDS, AND FUCK YOUR GODDAMNED FUCKING SOFIA! GO TO FUCKING HELL AND FUCKING DIE THERE, YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIGS, AND TAKE YOUR GODDAMNED ESTROGEN, AND SEE WHAT IT DOES TO YOUR FUCKING STATE OF MIND!!

No comments: