Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Continuation of previous post--5th entry

Continuation of previous post--5th entry

Test. Test. Test. Well now, this is interesting. My deepest fear has just been realized. The Faction 2 financial mastermind and sexual pervert, Gene Valentine who has control of my computer through a virus, just eliminated my my most recent entry, without the ability to post, or even auto save...probably just a shot across my cyber bow to let me know that he is not going to allow me to write any further about his dirty dealings and lies--both personal and career wise. I have worked around such obstacles before. In a worse case scenario, I will write out my blog entry by hand and read it aloud--several times, in hopes that one of the dozen or two psychics surrounding me, can pick it up.
Test. Test. Test.

No comments: