Saturday, July 10, 2010

Abducted again?

Abducted again? So drugged up can barely ove. wish i could just sleep. but too sick to stay awake or sleep. in kind of twilite zone. in additojn to mental drugging body hurts spasms in body, where joints are, knee hurts (the one that is a sign of my lack of emtoional support), and my feet hurt. bottom of soles--means somthing is going on with organs. lots of toxins. mental dragging reminds me of the aftermath of abduction. when thefuckers dont want me to remember.there was a european space agency encounter with an asteroid. I am leaning toward "the feeling bad" having to do with asteroid/planet x/nibiru/evil alien space station having a deleterious effect when it is able to influence earth due to astrological influence. scary that the eurpeans are in charge of it. as scared as i am about nasa and american nazis, the europeans scare me more. I know that there is a much deeper amorality and lack of spirituality there than in this country originally founded by religious refugees. At least here we have people of the moral fiber to fight evil, and the will and gumption to do it. just hard to fight when dont know what is oging on, and knee hurts cause no support. wanna sleep go back to bed . read a lil first.
PS dr. Huaman would bevery upset with my optic nerve. whatever drugs i am on is putting so much pressure on eye that my right eye literally isnt able to see properly. nothing i can do about it. im not getting any more fucking nazi implants and waking up to find im so autisic i cant talk at all.
PPS--constantly bathed in sweat and hot flashing. i quit wearing my crucifix so much because i did not want it soaking in sweat. but maybe i should wear it (for protection) and just wash it every day. just tired of being so sticky hot all the time.

No comments: