Friday, July 23, 2010

brief update on truly horrendous events

brief update on truly horrendous events. i am in severe pain with my legs. not sure why. i know that i was castrated on the nite of july 21, as part of the satanic-aryan sacrifice and agenda for me. havent felt well since. dont know what they did but it is getting grimmer grimmer. think they messed with nerves in sacrum and solar plexus. i dont know if that is causing th pain(even now as i write i can feel the constant ache--as if my muscle were fatigued from aerobic. better than the intermittent nerve pain that hits me in pressure points. i could be really fucked. the implants were put in when my organs and nervous syster were a certain way. now they are a differnet way antd the implants r causing excruciating pain. i keep wishing that my legs were amputated to take away the pain. im tirefd of being in pain, and know that i can no longer fight it. without amputation, i long for drugs. i want to spend the rest of my life drugged up so that i dont have to feel the pain anymore. the other thing that could be causing the leg pain is just increased implant download. my arms are extraordinarily weak as well (just not in pain). Why was i castrated? Because the Aryans are more stupid than evil. The whole thing ties in together with why they are sterile, and their plans for the future. guess what--assholes--i think it was a two pronged attack--i wont cooperate either way. My hatred for them knows no bounds. i wish death and extermination upon their entire population, including the thousands of offsprin from my stolen eggs. I don't wish to do them harm. I just want evolution to take its course and exterminate a race that doesn't have enough life force and vitality to live (you understand darwinism dont you pigs) all of this though is for another time . i dont feel well . hurts to sit. have to take mind off pain....later
I've been here before--recognize the numbness of legs and inability to literally lift off and walk. the pain is new and quite severe and never ending, but this is more of the same old psychotropic shit. id better get used to it. now the GODDAMNED PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING ASSHOLE ARYAN NAZIS got a whole new biological environment to work with, now that they have cut out my own essential life force. so i can expect the whole range of drugs to be thrown at me again, while they try to convince their warped deluded psychotic minds of their rightness of their diagnosis and treatment. and all so I will save andor serve your pathological asses or those of your reptilian satanic overlords. thanx for the laugh. got me away from awareness of pain for a brief moment.

No comments: