Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Up and down

Up and down. Woke up feeling so good, I couldn't wait to tackle all the items on my todo list. First thing was yoga. My back is so stiff and spasmed, it was first on list. I knew better than to go to yoga class because te download begins so heavy that I literally can not move. So I attempted to do an abbreviated class in my living room, download began anyway. Same thing. So sick with autism and practical muscle paralysis I could barely move. That was two hours ago and I still havent recovered. Tried drinking a protein shake with fruit and sunflower nuts for energy, but results very weak. I know what is the matter. It is too much cortisol/adrenaline in my body. I suffer from cushings syndrome, and the downloads aggravate it, but I already have so much adrenal in body, that the body just shuts down. I know this because I am clear now, that I, along with my aunt Peggy, my dad, and my brother John have suffered from cushings through familial genes and that is what causes the weight gain and hyperglycemia, bad temper, ect (tho I have to say my temper is fine except when I am all cortisoled up). I now believe that the Clan McGregor were genetically tampered with, to ramp up cortisol/adrenaline, and this is what historically made them such violent misfits. It also causes Cushing syndrome. I know that I have had this for years (never will forget the reaction that I had the first time I ate a candy bar on an empty stomach--as an 18 year old teen, I had the same reaction that I have now when te download begins. Weakness, overwhelming need to shut eyes and feeling faint. The exact same sensation happened to me when i was in my late thirties, and a dentist gave me an adrenaline shot. I nearly passed out and the dentist told me to never get an adrenaline shot again, that I was allergic to it. But adrenaline and cortisol shots are all my body is taking, and whether because of the castration or because the PIBs have amped the dosage, my body is now suffering from complete adrenal collapse. I am trying to get the energy to do small things like sweep the floor or clean the bathroom. Can't even do that. Body hurts a lot now. desperately need to work out do yoga but cant. Need to lay down. sleep.

No comments: