Friday, July 16, 2010

Apparently the country is safe

Apparently the country is safe, and completely and blissfully unaware of the tragedy that nearly devastated us, and still is hanging over us. From a post I saw on RMN, I read of "unusual weather patterns" in the prairie "breadbasket." Those unusual weather patterns are what precedes the space beam weapons, so the space beams were part of the intended assault. Today, I think was to have been the day--just because an earthquake hit D.C., and one thing I know is that the Nazis like multiple points of attack. I bet the politicians and military (in the "know") who felt that d.c. earthquake were terrified. Scary times indeed. As for me, I am not so scared now as in pain. The drugging has started again, and it seems that the heavy metal detox only acts to intensify it. I think I was given some drug for the cushing's but it has been pulled, and I am suffering from severe hyperglycemia, a need to eat meat protein, headaches, and worst of all the problems with heat prostration which leaves me nauseated, migraining and sick. Now on top of that my back muscles are spasming so badly I am in severe pain. It is worse at the computer. Am I drugged so I won't write? I got a lot I want to write about but I am too sick to concentrate or focus. God must just use me as a pinch hitter in the 9th cause I am too sick to come out swinging in regular rotation, no matter how deep my desire to speak my piece. Try to remember tomorrow Tita, the yoga class and the (sigh ionce again, psychic reading mind, and what it means). Now i have lay to lay down. Hopefully i can get up later and do some cooking (since it is so hot i d rather cook at night , but now im in pain. goin to lay down.

No comments: