Thursday, July 15, 2010

OH MY GOD PART II

OH MY GOD PART II--I have just remembered my dream from last night after waking up from the abduction torture at around 2ish. I think the dream tried to tell me the location of the terrorist attact. In my dream, I saw a complete map of the US, with the states outlined;. But there was a huge gaping hole of blackness right in the middle. As soon as I got up, I checked it out, but I can still remember where the blackness gaping hole was. KS, NE, southern part of SD, MN, IA and a little bit of MO and WI. This is from my dream. I can correlate it pretty well, but not 100%/ I am confident that it is 90+%. From what I remember, IL was untouched. This means two things. America's breadbasket would be devastated. I know for sure that one of the Nazi's main agenda is worldwide famine and starvation. Bingo. Also, in keeping with Obama's political objectives, he would wipe out the conservative heartland in time for the elections. Bingo. Because this would be an attack on the heartland, maybe Muslims would be set up to be the villains (coming from Canada?). Can't say for sure. Chicago/IL would be the remaining agricultural power, as well as the undeniably most powerful city in the heartland.
Because I saw just a complete blackness, gaping hole where these states should have been, I suspect a major nuclear blast that devastates everything. Also, I keep remembering the AFB where Buffett met up with Bush after 9/11--I think it's in NE--I want to say Offut base, but I am not sure. If I remember correctly that base is the heart of faction--looks like faction 2 pissed off the nazis big time. But that is the outline. God preserve our GOOD military and intelligence agents so that they can figure out the epicenter and prevent it. Amen

No comments: