Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kidney infection?

Kidney infection? Once again, worried about my kidneys--have intuitively worried about my kidneys for years, starting in 1999, when the only MD GP who really seemed interested in my total health, told me that she was worried because I had protein in my urine. But I moved and went through a string of doctors, all of whom seemed to misdiagnose rather than diagnose my problems. Then right before the Great Lithium Fry started, Rebecca, a DOM told me that she thought that I had a chronic low grade kidney infection. I've been worried about my kidneys and their palpable tenderness since then. The naturopaths told me to make sure to take clay to eliminate toxins through intestines rather than my overstressed kidneys (they could tell how overstressed they were by feeling my organs). The problem is that the virus download causes so much abnormal heavy metal toxins that have to pass through the kidneys, and it is too much. Now I'm dreaming that I have a kidney infection, and am wondering if that pain in my thoracic pain (seems kind of high for kidney pain to me, but what do I know?) that wraps around to my frontal ribs is kidney pain. I plan to take some more clay later before I go back to bed, to see if I can relieve the stress on my poor kidneys. I've certainly been stressed out on toxins for over a week now. I can tell by my grotesquely swollen face, and my severe energy drain to the point that I spend most days sleeping, and barely able to walk. After the incident with the cops coming to my door, I realized that I am deliberately being set up to "go off" in a public setting, with police, or at the hospital or wherever, so that these PIB's can manipulate and control me further. I think that my familial genes have been tampered with on BOTH my paternal and maternal sides (more on the maternal side later) to be hyperaggressive, cortisol-induced stressed and paranoic to the point of rage and violence. But I'm not really a raging or violent person, so that while I might emote rage or violent anger, like cursing and pounding the head of a mop into the floor, really I get over it quickly. But I realize now that I have to be careful--I am being set up to act out in such a way that they can move to contravene against my freedom. Anyway the worst might be over. I sure hope so. Warren, who is the face of the Nazi faction in my dreams, appeared in my dreams about a week ago. I think that was a signal that the Nazis were going to make a major push. Fair to say that indeed they have. Dream this afternoon (slept nearly four hours from 11-3) was that Warren was being told to pack his bags and get out of my mom's house. I didn't really live there but he was coordinating his activities from there. He wanted to give me a check to compensate for my suffering. It read $3919.00 for a kidney infection. I turned the check over in my hands and thought $4000 for the hell that I'v been put through? Then in my head I began calculating the lost wages over the last seven years as I have been prevented from working, and I realized that I wasn't going to accept his offer. But I was weak and tired and hungry from the extended illness, and I was craving pizza, so I went to find a pizza place I knew, before I thought about any kind of counterclaim offer. Still weak, sick and tired. Going back to bed for a little bit, but am going to take some clay first, to try to relieve my stressed kidneys (causes the toxins to eliminate through the bowels rather than the kidneys),

No comments: