Monday, July 19, 2010

Deeply drugged

Deeply drugged--now I am on some kind of somnolence causing drug--hrd to do much of anything. struggle to stay awake. what is the matter? dont the PIB's want me to go crazy with rage like the rest of their mind controlled, brain-implanted victims. Is that the whole purpose? To set all of humanity at war with each other while they milk our stress and fear and terrorized hormones. Well, I may be totally crazy out of mind, but I have a strong spirit, and self-will, and I control my behavior, and I will not hurt another person. Bit tjat osm't really their game with me is it? Otherwise they wouldd not have me seadated on whatever shit I am sedated on right now. No, they are just trying to get greater control over me so that I do their bidding. So many things going on. Wish I could sepeak abut th psychics who keep invading my privacy (peeping toms and voyeurs-_I really question giving the weapon of psychic invasion to psychologically insecure and spiritually immature people) but that is a delicate, involved piece and I can't go into it right now. Also, another interesting tidbit about the "anna code." The guy seems flaky but I watche an hour of him and he is right on. Maybe it was the viewing the video which led to me being severely drugged. The anna code (the Rose Code, the "Holy Grail", the great secret of the Templars/fremasons--it is all the one and same and it has gotten me thinking but again, I am too sick to organize thoughts. Then there is the question of war. As I see Sec Hillary Clinton fighting for peace in the hostile state of Pakistan, all I can do is pray. Pakistan is a lot like us. They have a rogue state security agency that operates independently of their visibly manifest govt. I suspect their state apparatus was critical in the setup and implementation of 9/11, and my guess is that their rogue security (ISS?) is still whipping up mischief with our rogue security agencies, and that is why Hillary is there. I am very pessimistic about prospects for peace, but you gotta try. Even if diplomacy doesn't bear immediate fruit, a seed can be planted that will blossom later. So hang in there, Hillary, for us. I am praying for you--the only hting I can do since I am so fucked up on these drugs.

No comments: