Thursday, July 15, 2010

Abducted AND tortured again last nite

Abducted AND tortured again last nite--it is the second time this week. I know now when I am abducted. I can wake up and tell. Of course, it helps when I have outward confirmation--such as loss of time. I no longer bother to replace my batteries on my wall clock because my abductions by the Dark Lords' minions are so frequent that every other day I would have to be changing the time. I lost about 45 minutes in time last night. Furthermore, I was screaming during the abduction, just as I was two nights ago. I am not a histrionic personality nor do I give in to pain lightly (as a youngster I once peed my pants rather than cry "Uncle" to a cousin who was pinching me with pliers to see how much pain I could take), so for me to be giving out the full throated screams I remember, the pain must be terrible. God knows the drugging leading up to the abduction was terrible. I thought I was going to go into convulsions and coma. So what is the purpose of the torture? I know that Barack Hussein Obama is intimately involved, but I already know that he is a psychopathic satanic sadist, so what is the RATIONAL purpose??? Is it just punishment for daring to speak my mind? Well, guess what Mr PIB's--you are going to have to abduct and torture me every night, for I claim my birthright as a free woman, both nationally as a citizen, and spiritually as baptized in the Spirit Christian. I will continue to talk. Maybe envy is behind it all, since Obama knows nothing of freedom, citizenship, or the Spirit. Maybe they are trying to see how much I know, and being sadists, have internalized the use of torture and pain as the only true motivator. They certainly don't bother to ask me what I know, because I, being completely honest, would truthfully answer any questions that they ask. I don't know. I do know that the forces of evil are on the move. I found my access to RMN blocked, and while I found a way around the block I do not know how long I can keep it open. I do know this. The country and the forces for good are in extreme peril right now. For all the people who pray, please pray, especially for Hillary Clinton, who is the strongest force for the spiritual good and political democracy in this country. For all of those of you who are on the front lines, please be extraordinarily cautious--the forces of evil are on the move. I am too drugged up to do much. All I can do is pray. And I will. God bless all those fighting for us, protect us from evil. Amen. I don't mind being sacrificed. I've been abused and tortured for so long,, my life isn't worth much, so sacrifice me if it helps. I'll keep on screaming at night and keep on singing during the day. Amen.

No comments: