Sunday, July 18, 2010

It seems to me that the drugging is getting worse

It seems to me that the drugging is getting worse, but I am handling it better (as in I am not so damned sick, that all I can do is lay down with a sheet around my head). However the brain fog, the migraines, the muscle spasms, and the nausea are worse. I have one more session with my alternative therapists, and in a way I realize it is time to move on. They have diagnosed my diabetes, my autism, and the heavy metal poisoning in my body to the satisfaction of the PIB's. So now that Im detoxint the heavy metals, they have amped up dosage of brain implants, which totally negates any progress. I am sick, hardly able to move or exercise. I suffer from sickening sweaty hot flashes all the time. THere is way too much adrenaline in my sysetem for me to function well. as a matter of fact i cant write this post. im too fucked up. just going to lay down.

No comments: