Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A lot went on yesterday

A lot went on yesterday both in my hometown of ABQ and in my personal life. There was a multiple murder at a workplace near the AFB, and it was nagging at me all day--is this yet another instance of "mind-controlled," "Illuminati", "satanic" victims being mind manipulated and "used" to go off on a rampage. It has been happening for years, much more frequently than people realize. It is done for the purposes and aims of the dark side conspiracy, with one everpresent objective-- the terrorization of the American public (following their most well known theorist--the author of Mein Kampf), and the inflammation of public opinion against the Second Amendment (tyrants fear an armed citizenry). However, there are usually secondary and tertiary objectives as well. One indisputable truth about the dark side strategists, planners, and shot-callers. They are extremely efficient and optimally organized in their agendas. I truly believe that they use computers to help them maximize the negative impact of their decisions. I think part of the dark overlord "sentience" may not be organic at all, but purely machine--a theory for another time. There is no doubt in my mind though, that they have had access to seminally advanced computers for decades. (Another interesting thing going on--the hit job being done to Apple/iphone/Steve Jobs right now. I won't digress on what I think may be be behind that, and the decades of outrageous and unregulated unfairness dealt to Jobs/Apple's truly superior technology and OS by forces geared more towards profit and self-enrichment than human technological advancement). So, knowing how well-planned and efficient the dark side is, I was edgy all day. The mind really began clicking however, when I heard a radio announcer state, "the Emcore tragedy will cause major problems with Kirtland AFB traffic." That was a significant clue. One thing about mind-controlled victims--they often are affiliated with the military, and the fact that Emcore was so close to the AFB immediately led me to believe that they had major DOD contracts, and thus this was an "Illuminati" hit. (Sure enough,when I checked it, they had a "DARPA" contract. DARPA is one of the scariest of all the military's tentacles. So then I started worrying about what I had done earlier in the day--sending flowers to Dr. Huaman who no longer wants to see me as a patient, but who, by far and away, is the only doctor in the last several years, who I believe actually listens to me. It was her who tried to get me to see an endocrinologist, but the goddamned Mr. PIBS wouldn't allow me to get proper medical evaluation and treatment, so that I suffered needlessly for years, from Cushing's syndrome, excessive weight gain, and heavy metal poisoning. The flowers were both a gesture of sincere gratitude and appreciation, and a line thrown out to see if there was any interest. Then I realized that the unusual, daily crush of emails I had received from proflowers in the past 3 or 4 days, and the recent im contact from Augusta (or someone using her screen name), may have been a complete setup, in the hopes of entrapping me, getting me to send flowers to Augusta, and getting some (scared-by-the-Emcore tragedy) judge to throw the book at me, afraid that I might be a psychotic stalker capable of terrible domestic violence. Another interesting tidbit I just recognized--2 "unknown" phone calls made to my cell, one at 9:40 am, 10 minutes after the shooting, and the other in the evening. Because I am so lackadaisical about answering my phone, I didn't even notice it until late in the evening. This is the first time I have had a call from "unknown" (when the caller blocks the #), in over a year. So then, I do the natural thing, and attempt to call the number back to see if I had missed an important phone call. Fortunately for me, my cell won't let me dial back an unknown phone number, or I may have been entrapped again by an unwitting phone call to Augusta. So, with all these thoughts and suspicions percolating in my head, I immediately moved to cover myself. My attorney is no longer in her office, so I went directly to the dr's office and left a note stating my intention and approximate words (I was afraid that someone would swap the flower's accompanying note, replacing it with something lewd, scary or inappropriate). I talked with Dale later (the more cover I have the better). Of course, I get the feeling that she thinks I am just being overboard paranoid, but you know what? It is this paranoia that has kept me alive and out of jail. I have dodged or recognized so many bullets directed at me or this country by heeding that inner voice of alarm, that, you betcha, I am going to act on it whenever I hear it. If it makes me appear a little flaky or paranoid, so be it.
I am surprised that there has been hardly any coverage of this incident. This in and of itself is strange. It took over 12 hours for ABQ police to release the man's name (long enough to scrub the Internet), and I still haven't seen a photo. I can immediately identify the autistic face set and stare, and the blank eyes of the mind-controlled. That's how I knew that the Huntsville NASA shooter and the Austin IRS plane bomber were mind control victims (then later I learned he had major DOD contracts as well). I don't spend a lot of time trying to probe the motivations of these terrorism acts, except to add them into my mind's folder of yet one more successful Nazi terrorist act (and oh America, please alert all civil servants, law enforcement officers, and teachers to be on HYPERVIGILANCE on April 20th. The PIB's know that hip people are aware of what a charged date Hitler's birthday is, but his followers can't help but venerate their fallen patron saint, and 4/20 tragedies keep occuring--the most recent one, the space beam attack on the BP well. So the Nazis are alive and well, downright flourishing in America, and I am nearly helpless before their machinations. I guess it is to my benefit that they think I am a great Aryan saint who will lead the racists to victory (otherwise I would have been murdered long ago). Maybe they are correct and I am indeed an incarnation from the Aryan world, but I cannot support haters, EVER, UNDER ANY CONDITION, and (I saw one last night), Aryans are not merely prejudiced or a little bit racist--they are fullblown psychotic haters, and I can "feel" it, can recognize it when I see it. They have the kind of hate that can say--"You--to the ovens", and "you--dig the graves"; they have the kind of hate that sucks all the life and positive energy out of a room (and its not just the Aryans--I saw the leader of the "New Black Panther" party on "Geraldo", and he was a full blown, life destroying hater too--while the baton-wielding-at-the-polls black guy he was defending was just a "rudy-poo" racist, an insecure, weakling schmuck--but racial hatred and intimidation from all sides needs to be addressed and confronted, and I am not so sure that the administration did its job on that issue. There are negative forces looking to exploit such vulnerabilities and injustices to start a race war, and so far, in all honesty, the Nazis have a pretty good showing on the scorecard (let's not forget the Twin Towers and 3000 dead), though the good guys are mounting a great comeback. As for me, I am just hanging in there. The good news is that I am feeling better, as the heavy metals detox, but I still have serious energy issues. Also, I am really struggling to sleep at night. I got to bed at 5:30 in the morning. I firmly believe that the purpose of the drugs that I am given at night is to create a kind of insomniac schizophrenia so that the channelers (whether Nazi security agents or genuine ET's can access my mind. I resist but the toll is significant. But I just got to keep plugging on, and praying to God to protect me, my health or the shreds of my (puny, 1984-ish) freedom.

No comments: