Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ketoacidosis again

Ketoacidosis again. Smelling acetone and sweetness on urine again. fuckers really doing a number on me. whatever iw as on to make me healthier gone. suffering from severe hot flashes again, ust want to lay still in front of cooler. I truly believe they are giving me drugs to inducepsychosis, so that i will channel their lying demonic SHIT. defintely dont feel well. have to take major shit to sleep. my brother came to visit me yesterday and was bummed out that I wantsnt in reality with him. jeff is very fragile emotionally and easily hurt but early stages of drugging left me sick, and unable to relate. i have to cary my faily emotionally. needless to say i cant carry anyone in this state. so jeff went off drinking. i try to tell him whats up but jeff doesnt have the breath of intellect to wrap around whats really going on. just believe whats hes told. nothng i can do about it. Fucking bastards not only destroying my life but negatively impactng the people around me as well. supposed to get eye exam tomorrow. too sick to drive, too sick to get an accurate visual field. vision is all messed up. hated to cancel appt but im too sick to go. have a few 3 mor visits with alternative healer, but my cbody is completely wrecked right now. in one nite of drugging, stupidsass fuckers undid 5 double ssessions of healing work. spine and musculo skeltetal system wrackd. Nothing i can do except maintain that i will not cooperate with these fucking pigs. i got to say, i was wartned in a dream, night before last, "the drug pushers are coming" oh yest they most ceratainly did, and my body is trashed, and my braine is nonfunctioning thanx to asshole goddaman drug pushersx.

No comments: