Monday, September 19, 2011

I am in agonizing pain

I am in agonizing pain and nausea, as I realize more physical implants have been put in my brain and behind my eyes. It makes it impossible to focus or concentratate on anything. I know there is no amount of painkiller in the world that is going to stop this pain. At some point, I have to make a decision to save myself, because these Nazis are going to kill me, or mutilate me to the point that I look like the freak, Keith Ablow. By the way, Ablow is a Nazi (amazing--he co-wrote a book with Glenn Beck--who, by the way is not a Nazi, just very ideologically misled by the Faction 2 crowd). Don't just take my word about Ablow without seeing the proof for yourself. Check out his web site, and look at his cold eyes. His eyes and alienated demeanor totally belie the charming smile on his face. Is this the man who is responsible for torturing me? I don't know. But one thing is for sure--if I don't want to end up like him, I have to quit waiting for lightning to strike. Lightning is striking every night while I sleep, leaving me increasingly mutilated and debilitated.

No comments: