Sunday, September 25, 2011

I am so hyperactive and obsessive compulsive

I am so hyperactive and obsessive compulsive in my mind that I am finding it hard to think or concentrate. I guess it is good that I feel comfortable about what is happening in the outside world, because I am not worth a damn today. Needless to say, there was no exercising, because I am too drugged, TOO ALIENATED from reality to do any physical exercise. My face literally hurts from all the fluid pulling down the cheeks and my lymph nodes under my chin are tender or sore. What has been driving me crazy though, is the constant running nose and eyes, and vaginal secretions. I went through an entire box of Kleenex, and my nose is sore. I finally took some Alka-Setzer cold plus to stop the running nose. It worked, but it was interesting to see how my body reacted to it. I haven't taken Alka Seltzer Cold Plus in years, because it was always the OTC of last resort, back in the "good old days" when I suffered colds and flus. Even a slight fever always wiped me out and I would take AS Cold Plus, when I was the laying dead, and had to get up and walk. I always figured that something that could affect me that profoundly couldn't be good for me, especially since it made me even higher than I felt with the fever. Today, however, all the negative side effects were gone, though it did stop the runny nose. I will have to take something else to sleep, because, literally, watery fluid runs from my nose and eyes. I am worried about my optic nerve, because I can tell there is too much pressure behind my eyes. My mind is stuck back in the obsessive-compulsive modes, but I tell myself to relax, that there is nothing I can do about it. If the good guys are doing this to me, they are on the wrong track. Feeling miserable and drugged, bumping into walls with all the excess estrogen, is not a good place for me to launch into astral territoru.

No comments: