Saturday, September 17, 2011

The negative Sirians are amping up the viral download

The negative Sirians are amping up the viral download yet again. I am thankful that at least I got in a little bike ride today, but the estrogen load is so heavy that I have no energy, just want to sleep, and literally am bumping into walls. I can no longer hold my head up, when the viral download hits, because they have cut so much of my neck muscles. Fortuanatley, I can sit in my massage chair and let it support my neck and back whil e I watch tv, which is all i have been able to do all day. hoever, the downlead has increased so much that once again i am exhibiting signs of psychosis and cannot watch moving images on tv, or even keep my eyes open. there is no way i can live in this body. no way i want to live in this body. need to go to bed. lay down;

No comments: