Monday, September 19, 2011

Someone shaved my legs

Someone shaved my legs during one of my abductions. No doubt it was the Red (dog) Sirians, who are completely allied with these Jesuit Illuminati scum who are completely plugged into the MACHINE. The mother fuckers just don't get it. I am completely miserable in this fucked up body that they destroyed. I cannot even begin to describe how miserable I am in arms that don't lay or move right, cow boobs that bump into the grocery cart, because I have been so chopped off, soft, flaccid, fluid-filled skin. The goddamned motherfuckers (and I have to put the Catholics in there with them) never understood me at all, what made me feel good, what motivated me, what made me proud to be a woman. Instead, in their fucking assinine stupidity, they took out what I loved most about myself, and have left me a mutilated wreck of larded flesh, who cannot even hold my own head up (because they have cut out the neck and shoulder muscles), I have no energy from all the nerves and muscle they cut from my male energy center in my sacrum, and I loathe the feel of my entire body--especially the goddamned Nazi boobs they have given me.

I have to vent my spleen for two reasons. One--I saw a medical doctor on the O'Reilly factor inveigh against transgendered identities and peoples. Now, I usually don't take a differing opinion in the spirit of debate, personally, but as fucking shitty as I feel with what the goddamned fucking Jesuit pigs have done to me, I cannot wait until I feel like a human being again--and it is clear to me, that will only happen as a transgendered man (I was going to say, "male" but the truth is I already am a male and have been my entire life). What really burned me about the good doctor though, is THAT HE IS MORE OF A FREAK THAN I AM!!! Goddamn it--he is completely plugged into the MACHINE, with the telltale high ears and, large cranium, and worse of all, you can see the longhorn implants right above his eyebrows!!! I checked the guy out on the web, and like so many Illuminati/Jesuit/MACHINE RA brethren scum, he is highly successful AND HE IS FULL OF MACHINE RA SHIT!!! For all I know, that sick prick is the one who shaved my legs during an astral abduction. Well FUCK YOU ABLOW, and YOU GO CHAZ BONO!

YOU SONS OF BITCHES DOBN'T GET IT--IT WAS YOUR FUCKING STUPIDITY, BODY MUTILATION AND BRAIN IMPLANTS AND CRANIAL MANIPULATION, WHICH HAVE MADE LIVING AS A WOMAN IMPOSSIBLE. Unlike you, I do not want to be a CRIPPLE, I WANT TO BE HEALTHY, ENERGETIC AND STRONG, AS I WAS BEFORE YOU EVIL PRICKS DESTROYED MY BODY AND ONCE PROUD SELF-IDENTITY.

The second reason I am so pissed off is because I read a channelling that I think came from the hands of the Jesuits. It is called the Chanti Project, and like most disinformation, there is a lot of truth in it. What gave away the Jesuits, was the (oh, this is too funny), simultaneous two track nature of the channelled transmission--it downloaded in both illiterate, childish English and perfect Latin!! Maybe Dr. Ablow helped with that mishmash, too. However, while I recognized a lot of info that I already knew, one detail caught my breath (actually two). The first was that the people of India and Korea were going to suffer terribly from some kind of plague sickness. Now, understand that I have no warning alerts going off, and maybe this scenario has already been avoided with the help of our alien friends (because a few months back, Korean pregnant women were suffering from a mysterious ailment, but nothing endemic ever developed). However, I am furious and emotionally disgusted beyond belief that some power would infect entire populations and nations with a deadly disease to serve their self interest. I am not trying to inflame, only alert. Believe me, I am on full intuitive alert, and if even the tiniest dream fragment comes through, I will blast out from the top of my lungs.

The second detail mentioned a sickness that comes from petroleum oil. I think we already are suffering from it. I do believe that becoming a petroleum based world was a successfully realized conspiracy, way back in the days when Tesla and "free energy" was murdered. As the X-files relates, the Black Oil carries the alien virus that causes the victim to shape shift into reptilian form and/or open them to demonic possession by evil reptiles. Again, we may have found a way to circumvent that, but the carbon emissions from petroleum is literally poisoning our planet, and making us sick (in 3rd world cities, the exhaust fumes are overwhelming).

So forgive me if I am angry, but I suffer at the hands of these evil KaBalists, and so does billions of individuals. Then on top of that, they earn fat cat living on the popular culture circuit (Ablow) or in think tanks (apparently the Chanti project came from RAND or a high clearance intelligence outfit.) As for me, once again, I am dripping wet with vaginal secretions, so I guess they will try to fry my brain again tonight with their Machine. My head is so heavy and I am so sick that I really can't read or research much, but there is always Monday night football or DVD's.

No comments: