Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Yet another lost day

Yet another lost day---too sick to exercise, too sick to do my laundry or grocery shop. I tried to do a little workout at the community center, but I was moving like a schizophrenic (I was scaring everybody). I don't know what is causing so much misery, but my entire body aches and I am suffering from nerve pain. I have noticed in the past few days that once again, I am tearing apart my softened fingernails. I think the testosterone also hardens my nails and softens my skin (I am suffering from severe dry skin and heel cracking now).

I took two tramadol to help with the nerve pain, a fiornal to help with the headache, and testosterone to try to feel better, and so I was able to get up and cook supper, do an evening perusal of the news. I can't do much else, though--no research of any type. Interesting lead-up though. I just try to monitor to make sure there are no nasty surprises or jots--at least until I feel well enough to do research again.

No comments: