Monday, December 5, 2011

I woke up around noon

I woke up around noon after a painful night in which I screamed with pain. There was too much csf on my brain stem and the pain was unbearable. It is crazy to me that my tormentors would actually think that they can force me to plug into the MACHINE by forcing all the excess csf up my brain stem. I already look like a mutant freak, thanks to their cranial and facial mutilations. My entire skull is pitted and indented from all their efforts. However, I know that no amount of biological coercion can activate my chakras and get me to astral travel without my explicit permission. It is as if my brain stem was stunted on purpose. I will activate my chakras when I feel safe. Needless to say, I do not feel safe now. While I am not as sick as I was yesterday, my entire body still feels locked up and spasmed shut. My left arm is starting to tremble involuntarily, and I know that my body desperately needs physical exercise, but I am not able to even walk up and down the alley a couple of times.

No comments: