Thursday, December 1, 2011

I think I was hexed yesterday

I think I was hexed yesterday, and that the curse culminated when I went to try to sleep last night. Instead, I was foaming at the mouth and vomiting, with all the mucous and saliva coming from me. I think I know when I was hexed--in the doctor's office when I went to pick up a prescription. It is very worrisome to me that I am so easily hexed, even when I know that there are evil and brainwashed parties out to "get me". I am not in strong health. The changes in my back curvature, and the ongoing loss of flesh in my body has left my energetic vital force very weak. I am beginning to recognize that such is actually a sign of the evil minion--they are usually males who have lost their vital, masculine spirit. I also am finding it difficult to concentrate--no doubt the loss of testosterone plays into that, but I keep hoping that God will give me the grace to know what I need to know when the time comes. In the meantime, I am engaged in a game of endurance. How long can I endure a life where I have neither the intellect, energy or spirit to fully engage life? I don't know, but I know it doesn't get any better. I have seen more than a few of these psychic vampires and Amon-RA types now, and they are the deadest beings walking on two feet that I have ever seen.

No comments: