Wednesday, December 28, 2011

this may be las post in long time

this may be las post in long time. My brain is shutting down. what i thought was an energy weapon i now believe to be something internal that is allowing unfettered access of the viral fluid to brain. at least i guess that by how swollen face is. but brain, specifically brain stem cannot handle that much pressure, that much fluid. doesnt do what the stupid ass fuckers think it dows. it is killinG Me.

upon waking, i drank a third of a fifth of whiskey in first hour. wanted to knock self out, give bra9in chance to heal, end the horrible pain in my shoulders and back. woke up four hour later, and while pain is little subsided, brain is worse. i literally cannot keep eyes open. fixed and ate turkey burger (dont have energy to make spaghetti which was plan). pulled out a thing of olives, but as i ate one, my body told me not to expend energy eating olives.

tomorrow if i am alive, i will try to shower, go to er--only thing that will save me is cessation of viral fluid, and the goddamned pricks wont take my wod for it. it is just that i am so sick i cannot imagine myself sitting in er.

ONLY THING I ASK IS THAT FOR THOSE WHOM I HAVE HELPED, GIVEN HOPE--DO NOT LET THOSE PSYCHIC VULTURES GET MY BRAIN. CREMATE ME. PUT A BULLET IN HEAD. JUST SAVE ME FROM THE FATE OF LOSING MY SOUL TO MACHINE.

going back to sleep now. only thing i can do. it is no use to try to astrl travel me. i wont survive the trip. dont have enough brain functio for that

No comments: