Sunday, January 1, 2012

Late night rage at the fucking Sirians

Late night rage at the fucking Sirians has me rethinking my decision not to write out what I am suspecting, until I feel more certain as to what is really happening. As I write this, I have been pulled from my attempts to sleep by the semi-psychosis caused by the viral download. My face is grotesquely swollen...I mean GROTESQUELY swollen so that my entire lower half half of my face is pulling down the corners of hidden, swollen lips.

I am not sure what is causing the problem. As mentioned before, there are at least two factions of dog Sirians involved--one the fundamentalist blasphemers who are aethistic in orientation, but who cynically enjoy manipulating human populations through religion. They prefer Islam, but fundamentalist Christianity will do in a pinch (poor Tim Tebow--he looks like he doesn't know what hit him--hang in there kid--abasement of the ego is the first REAL step to not only mature faith, but also to mature manhood. You just got punked by a bunch of blasphemers who tried to trap you with illusion, deception, and lies--its been going on for centuries, but has now reached fever pitch.

The Amon RA clique is the absolute worst of the alien lot. They may have gotten through to me by some kind of transference of technology when I went to the store to return the fish oil that I bought. The other dog Sirians--who I further subdivide into the "pasty Whites" and the "swarthy, olive-complexioned Whites (I think they were very involved with the Italian renaissance), are trying to protect me to some extent (but is it only so that they can "claim" exclusive "ownership rights" to me?). These Sirians want me as a female Isis figure, and are determined to force such a role upon me, no matter how much I suffer in this bizarre mutilation of a female body they have created with their diabolical technology. They don't worship the feminine themselves, but rather they want a holy avatar to use to manipulate human masses again, as they are consummate control freaks, and desire to control humanity at all costs.

WELL FUCK THAT...I am not interested in playing their game, but only exposing it, so that humanity finally frees ourselves from this infernal bunch of "fallen angels". Now, there is some good that the Sirians have done--and I was hoping for an opportunity to present a more balanced analysis, but as I write this, I am going out of my mind with the semi-psychosis caused by the virus, I am asthmatic, and in terrible pain from all the cutting the bastards have done to my back and shoulders.

So, I will just come right out and reveal my dream from last night. I dreamed last night that someone was trying to force a "blue pill" into my mouth. Those familiar with "The Matrix" know that the blue pill represents the illusion of the computer generated slavery, or what Eastern religions term "Maya". You know, an interesting aside is that I have been thinking on the similarity of the word "Maya" (as in Mayan Indians and Mayan calendar), and the word, "Magi". You see the Spanish language pronounces the soft "G" sound as "Y", and for that matter, I believe the Hebrew religion does as well, which is why Jesus' Hebrew pronunciation is "Yeshua". Thus the Maya and the Magi of Babylonian mystery schools (Zoroasterianism) are one and the same--probably in the great post-Flood dispersal, members of the Maya/Magi tribe emigrated to Central America--the question I wonder is, was there another genetic lineage (of Pleiadian ancestry) already present? Did the "Mayans" morph into the bloodthirsty Aztecs offering up constant human sacrifice to placate the "gods", while a more aboriginal population found themselves victimized? . Still yet another interesting aside is the occult significance of the surname "Mayer" or "Meier" or Meijer (the satanic family who owns a change of department stores, originating in Michigan, of the same name). Like all ancient and intergenerational bloodlines, these descendants do quite well for himself. Make no mistake, good people of faith everywhere--Satanism takes care of its own. Jesus said so as much in the gospels when he spoke of how "the world takes care of its 'children'", and believers in the true God needed to assert themselves just as vigorously.

Anyway, getting back to my dream. Someone was forcing a huge blue pill down my throat. It wasn't shaped like a pill, though. It was like a small blue cube--say 2"x2"X2". Now in my dream, they were trying to get me to believe some damned lie , but to be honest, I have been attacked in my dreams for so long, that now, even in my dreams, I know when I am being fed a line of complete shit by a bunch of brain hackers. I thank God that I spent my twenties and thirties doing incessant dream interpretation, for it is that diligent, decades-long practice that makes it so easy now to tell a "fake", luciferian dream from a real one. Anyway, in my dream I knew that the images were lying implants, so I didn't remember. However, I remember how the cube choked me, and I woke up coughing, with a constricted throat. That is not the first time, I have woken up with that same constricted throat and cough--I always thought it meant that I had no voice to complain about my abuse and suffering, but now I am wondering if the blue cube is an actual implant that they can put in the body for purpose of mind control. I know that I have such an implant in my forehead. Is it possible that they can put an implant in the throat, in an attempt to control someone's speech? I do not underestimate the power of this occult technology (Michael Prince spoke of using temporarily consigned cubes ("ancient, ancient technology" from the pyramids)to control a person through his/her forehead implants, placed there of course, in any initiation to occult society. By the way, that is also known in Revelations as "the mark of the Beast". I am certain that if they got that technology in me, that it would increase my already extreme level of pain, suffering, and stress. However, I still think I could fight back--just as I do, against the implant in my forehead.

When I woke up, I knew that the dog Sirians (NOT the Amon Ra extreme haters) were responsible for trying to shove this blue pill cube down my throat. What can I do? They can get in my house with impunity. They can zap my food when it is scanned at the grocery counter (my God, can you imagine the possibility for EMF totalitarianism, if these aliens ever get a further stranglehold on this society?), so that it initiates the viral download. However, no matter what, they cannot force me to believe lies--whether consciously or unconsciously--much less vocalize them. I have got some further thoughts on this, but at this point, I have said enough--I am going to go back and try to sleep once again, even though my head is so heavy with this viral download and implants.

PS--I hope no one is so literal or fundamentalist as to go on a witch hunt looking for occult significance to surnames. I have an esteemed name in occult circles, and while no doubt I have the genetic transmission that gives the surname its status, I have never been involved in the occult at all, and am committed to fighting its unholy, evil manifestation, in every way possible.

No comments: