Friday, July 8, 2011

Dreams last nite tell me that I am fighting off

Dreams last nite tell me that I am fighting off abductions from Salusa & co. Considering the amount of estrogen (which totally drains me of all energy, and thus, resistance), and psychotropics that they put in me yesterday, I am heartened that I was able to fight back so successfully. I still am suffering with abnormally heavy estrogen loads--my inner voice and experience confirms it. I had heard that fish oil was an anti-estrogen, so I forced myself to drink 4 ozs of (weak--past expiration date) fish oil that I had in the fridge. After 2 ozs, I felt so much better. However, I still am suffering from massive headaches--no doubt it is some psychotropic that is giving me a stiff neck and makind it difficult to turn my head (uh oh, i hope its not lithium again), and will need to go to bed early. God help me resist this abduction again..

No comments: