Sunday, July 24, 2011

I am feeling the need

I am feeling the need to have one good day of reading and writing, in order to revise the rough draft of the Osiris/Set mythologies that have been tumbling around in my head. Unfortunately, the drugging has started again, and I have spent most of the day somnolent, barely able to drag myself around. I woke up and knew instantly I was on drugs. Could be depakote--but it is the viral downloads which make me so sleepy can't keep my eyes open. Maybe tomorrow.

I can't help but notice how similar my forehead now is (after the abduction on Friday night), to the Norwegian shooter--large and domed. I also had the large, dilated pupils on Saturday morning, when I was so seriously autistic, that I see in his photos. Don't worry. I have no homicidal impulses (he was a freemason patsy anyway--he may not have even been the primary shooter). I do wonder if we are being abducted by the same alien entities. It doesn't matter. No matter what I will remain on the side of Good, and resist MACHINE-RA with all my energy--even when I have none, like today, I still have my spirit and it is strong.

No comments: