Friday, July 22, 2011

I think that I figured out the current event wrinkle

I think that I figured out the current event wrinkle that was perplexing me. However, the good news is (for me, anyway), that I don't feel the need to explain it. As a matter of fact, it seems that my inner voice is telling me just to let it be, which is good, because that means the forces for Good are progressing, and I don't have to struggle to input. This is good news for me, because I am so sick that I can barely function. I don't know what is going on anymore, I just stumble through life trying to get through it. I do know that I am very worried about the next couple of days as being potentially high risk for abduction and further trauma by negative Sirians. I regret calling one of them a "bitch" in my previous post, but I am too sick to access verbal diversity, and how many times can I call them "evil"? What does a trusting, ignorant victim call someone who shoots them up with a deadly virus, without any consent or agreement? Anyway, the anger released in the last post gave me the energy to fight back against potential abduction, and I don't think I was abducted last night--at least by negative aliens. Just one more day, and I hope to be able to relax my vigilance--of course, I just could be inviting a later abduction, but my paranoia and stress centers around this birthday of mine--not only the 22nd, but also the 23rd are high occult days, and I have suffered too much at their hands already. In the meantime, I have nothing to do, but take it easy. There are some topics on the web that I want to further research, but it is hard to keep my eyes open. I am once again suffering with the dry migraine/psuedo-brain tumor feeling in my brain, but I have no responsibilites so I can take it easy today...

No comments: