Wednesday, July 27, 2011

When does this hell end?

When does this hell end? I woke up feeling even worse than when I went to bed, and I felt pretty bad last night. I am worried about my digestive issues that I am now certain are caused by the artificial anatomical mechanics of my alien manipulated body. I lost even more volume and space in my ribcage--that is, my ribs were trimmed so as to act as a corset over which my huge belly spills out and over. Apparently the purpose of this is, once again, to force kundalini energy up the spine, but what it really does is not only lead to difficulties with acid reflux and moving food past the gullet, but it also makes for extreme discomfort. Imagine what it feels like to be a fat person in a tight-fitting corset and you get an idea of what I am going through. I can never oxygenate properly, because every time I draw a deep breath, my body starts vibrating and shaking to get rid of the negative energy/heavy metals in the meridians. The body inhales air deep into my belly I have always been a belly breather), but then can't pull up properly into the lungs, or fully oxygenate the rest of the body. This is going to make even mild exercise impossible. All I can do is constantly think of how I can't draw a full breath, and no doubt, once I eat breakfast, all about how I cannot digest the food. To top it all off, I woke up limping from all the cuts to my nerves in my legs and pelvis/lower back, and am with a really sick migraine headache. There is research I want to do and insights I want to formulate and express through writing, but I am so sick that once again, I am barely functional. My life and misery just gets worse and worse, more and more unbearable.

No comments: