Thursday, July 21, 2011

I am starting to come down

I am starting to come down with some kind of respiratory cold or flu. It took me a while to figure it out, because I feel so shitty with all the goddamned estrogen and psychotropics, but I definitely have got a sore throat and a deep cough that I rarely experience. Just fucking great. My guess is that the excessive estrogen is wearing down my immune system. As a young child, I was sick with colds and multiple cases of the flu all the time. I had a constant runny nose. However, once the testosterone hit, all my ill health went away. As a teenager, I don't think I missed one day of school due to cold or flu. So not only is this estrogen a constant mental and emotional drain, it is also likely to make me susceptible to chronic minor illnesses. This is scary, because I am pretty sure that I do carry the HIV virus--not because of an act of love, but because some controlling, masked alien bitch, put the shit in my bloodstream, just to satisfy an interpretation of history. There is a huge difference between incurring an illness because of love and pleasure, and because of cold hate and controlling domination. The negative Sirians just don't get that--they have no love, so they can only act out of a controlling need to dominate. Certainly, they are making my life hell...

No comments: