Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Games, psych ops, and drugs

Games, psych ops, and drugs--that is what my world seems to have shrunken to. The funny thing is, that normally I am a very emotionally responsive person, but after years of Christofascists, Nazis, and aliens playing games with my head, I have all but shut down. I am sick of it all beyond measure. Literally. For part of their games is the nightly drugging and mutilation of my body, and once again, my body is seriously awry. For the past couple of days, I have had problems getting food past my esophagus to my stomach. It just sits there--even the vitamins--only slowly moving in. This esophagal congestion is starting to make it very difficult to eat, and even swallow saliva. I think this is all the result of body misalignments from all the barbaric changes the alien bastards have put my body through. Nothing in my gut is right because of all the implants, and I think they have messed with my diaphragm and my esophagus. Now, it is difficult to even swallow, and I feel like I have constant heartburn.

I so much want out of this body. I can't stand it any longer. I hate what the bastards have done to me, and can't stand to feel the fat, muscleless limbs, and the smooth skin from all the goddamned hormones they feed me. I long to feel my shoulders moving forward in strength and power again, instead of being dominated by this huge belly. I am just tired of it all. I really am.

No comments: