Monday, July 11, 2011

A fair warning to my most bitter enemies--the reptilians, the luciferian Sirians, and all their hanger on occultic, amoral "psychico-paths"--I am preparing for the "Samson manuever". All of you meddling religionists who have miswrote and misinterpreted the Bible for centuries, all to serve your abusive, mind-control power tripping agenda should know what that means. If not ask one of the satanic Jesuits or Sharon/Rahm allied Jews who claim Christ or Israel/Jerusalem/YHWH in public, but owe allegiance to evil in private--the better to steal souls for the satanic spawn who are their lords.

Let me explain this one personality of mine, that over and over again, I explain to others, and they never seem to believe me. I learned a long time ago, that people don't take my "threats" and "ultimatums" seriously. I guess it is (or was) my trusting, happy, sweet face, but people (especially patriarchal men) always give me a smug, condescending smile when I say something, like, "I will leave this church if the abuse continues. But my ultimatums and threats are rock solid. It takes an awful lot for me to get to that point, but once I do, the die is cast, the Rubicon is crossed, the door is shut. Because of the inherent goodness and sense of fair play in my nature, I always give advance warning before taking adversarial action. However, once the warning has been issued, I never change my mind once I have delivered an ultimatum. Never.

I know Salusa, Kolvenbach, & company won't believe me. I could refer Kolvenbach to speak with Dave Denny of the SLI or the ABQ Newman Center chaplain to whom I have delivered prior ultimatums, but I know it won't matter. Evil is so smug in its superiority, it ignores all evidence to the contrary. And why not? They have proved time and time again that they can abduct, and abuse me, violating the very strong free will I claim, and they did it again last night.

Yes, sadly enough, my victory from a few days ago was short-lived. I guess if they pump enough estrogen, heavy metal and psychotropics into a person, they can pretty much own whoever they want (but they only want the "interesting" ones--people of spirit and imagination--anyone reading this blog would be in danger). Anyway, they certainly did a number on me last night. I have the bruise on the inside of my thighs which tell me that they forced their way inside my vaginal or anal cavity. Judging from the severe pain in my lower back that I had when I woke up this morning, I would say they did something to the sacral area to facilitate their agenda. Even more violating (that bruising the thighs to enter the private sanctum of sex and spirit, they did more facial reconstruction. THE MOTHERFUCKERS GAVE ME MONGOLIAN EYELIDS !#@!#$ WTF??????

You know, my lover had a trace of Mongolian eyelid because of her Native heritage, and I thought that she had the most beautiful eyes, BECAUSE THAT WAS THE WAY GOD CREATED HER! This most recent bizarre mutilation just adds to the freakish look that the goddamned Sirians have done to me (of course it was the Sirians--it is the cat faction/Salusa & co who have the Mongoloid eyes), especially when one sees the protruding dome of my forehead caused by all the fucking implants. I HATE IT--like everything else they have done to me, they have marred my original beauty of which I was proud and turned me into a slave girl done for their fucking amusement. Well, let me just say to you Salusians, that I don't really support cosmetic surgery, but if I live, it will be no problem to masectomize the cow boobs you have created, and surgeons who will turn Mongoloid eyes to Caucasian ones are a dime a dozen all over the world. Normally, I am sad to see Asian women alter their God-given eye shape. The Lord God made us all differently to better manifest the diversity of His Creation. But these freakish eyes on my face will never speak to me of God's creation, but only remind me of all the mutilation that the satanic spawn released from hell, have done to me, in an unholy usurpation of creative power.

Guess what, motherfuckers? After a horrible night of abduction and abuse, and the most bizarre facial mutilation, I still say I am going to win. My back is in tremendous pain, I am nearly weaponless and friendless, but still I say I am going to win. Yeah, you got me last night, but every time I am abducted, I am compensated for the abuse and violation, by learning more about you, and while it is stored in my unconscious, I know now that I am going to defeat you, even if it kills me. As a matter of fact, I am assuming that it will--that is why I call it the "Sampson maneuver". But death is just fine by me. You have destroyed my joy in living anyway, and I believe that any resurrected incarnation has to be better than this one. You see, I have a secret weapon--one that you scorn, mock, and crow about its inferiority--and that is the Will of God. I will stand by God, draw my strength from God, and live in Christ consciousness, and I WILL DEFEAT YOU. You have been fairly warned.

No comments: