Saturday, July 2, 2011

I have figured out

I have figured out that I was the spy in the previous post, because I have been so sick all day as to be nonfunctional. Twice, I have had to take T tabs just to be able to lift my feet and walk from kitchen to living room. seriously considcered gettin down on all fours. Worst of all, is the TMJ pain. The whole right side of my face is inflamed with implants. Even my ear hurts. there is nothing worse than tmj pain. been telling myself all day no vicodin till bedtime. thank You God it is bedtime. face so swollen that i look i am in anaphylatic shock with no discernible lips. it is the pain tho that is the worst, that and the low energy, so yes, the mother fuckers shot me with an energy weapon last nite (or put implants in me_. questi0on is, why am i doing astral galavanting when i am supposed to stay away form alol that shit. goes back to a good samaritan frog cant help being a good samaritaran frog i guess. anyway, i am pretty sure that i followed some leader from Kanass (sp) and saw he wasnt dead just faking, and it was a klingon type figure (gave me the bare teeth growl look and had hair kinda like a klingon beast man, vefore they shot me with energy weapon to see if i was a spy. i dont even know who i am spying for!!! the good guys, i presume. i can t keep doing this. i dont mind dying, but the never ending suffering of my hell days is too much...still early but too psychotic and in too much pain to do anything but go to bed, hope for a real nites sleep, and a better tomorrow. no more astral travelling or adductions God, please no more.

No comments: