Friday, February 4, 2011

Can't sleep because of pain and anger

Can't sleep because of pain and anger. The PIB's who continue to mutilate me have left me so that both arms and hands go numb without notice. It drives me crazy. Even now, as I type, my hands are numb. On top of all the pain, I suffer in my sacral area from what the pelvic girdle inversion that they did to my lower back, I now have pain where they have cut out my muscles of my rib cage. Hurts to lay on it, I can't even try to do any kind of twist on it, so I am not very happy. More rational about my victimization though--I see that the stupidass Catholics are still playing mind control games with me, and delighting whenever I throw up in rage. They are such goddamned hypocrites. Very few of them would accept transgender operations, insisting that one is born with the body God gaves, oh, that is, unless they do do the cutting to make a person conform to their expectations. I know now that the mind clarity I recently got was real, but I still can't get it through their heads that I do not support their world vision at all. I am wondering if the luciferian jesuits are once again, hacking into my frequencies, but instead of channeling Orion shit, I am channeling Sananda shit. For really, all that Sananda stuff feeds off the universal truths that Jesus also spoke--it just is all a lie because there is no spiritual reality behind it. Jesus said, "by your fruits, you shall know them." That is how I know when I am in a deep spiritual place--it doesn't come through in my words. I can spew out a bullshit homily at any time, but I know when I am in a deep spiritual place, and I can guarantee the entire world that I am NOT. But the stupidass Catholics, no doubt, are listening to my luciferian channeling, and thinking that boy, I'm a saint in waiting...NOt by your standards. I AM capable of getting back into a deep spiritual place, but again, as I always say, not until I am free of these goddamned implants (and for that matter the meddling minds of all the wannabes clinging to every brain fart I utter--hey guess what, Hillary Clinton is a clone! Ah, but you knew it all along--she is another one of those strong females that your immature boy brains can't handle--while she is out saving this country and fighting for the freedom of your future for which your own immaturity is condemning you).

I know who are the friends I can count on--the ones who truly love God and their neghbor--they are the ones who understand my suffering, and have compassion for my loss, not the ones who are gleefully looking to own and feed off of spiritual or mental energies. As bad as I feel, I must try to speak out. The real spiritual people deserve better, and I am never going to be free of the religionist parasites unless there is a crushing mountain of evidence to reverse the luciferian shit that is going on at night while I sleep. LISTEN UP YOU IDIOTIC MORONS--I wake up crying from the abuse every goddamned morning--there is NOTHING holy, but only exploitative and violatingly abusive, going on in my sleep while I am being abducted by these luciferians. Get a grip. Get a life. Get laid. Get Jesus. Quit looking for someone else's sanctity to feed off of. As for me, I will try to sleep in my uncomfortable, pain-wracked body, wondering what the goddamned luciferians have waiting for me tonight.

No comments: