Sunday, February 27, 2011

I haven't read my previous post yet,

I haven't read my previous post yet, to try to figure out what gaping holes I need to patch---I know that I left quite a few. If I had time, I could document more thoroughly my ideas, but I really don't have time. I constantly feel pulled to do a half-assed job, and move on to the next one. I will say that I am quite solid in my hypothesis' regarding the Watchers and the Aryans/Phoenicians as the lost tribe of Dan. As a matter of fact, I will go so far to say that this is what is taught in the higher levels of freemasonry--the secret, if you will. These freemasons are taught to believe that they are the "chosen ones" of God, and that the Moses who led the Israelite tribes to freedom, are mortal enemies who stole the secret technology (the ark) that they could have used for power (remember the high estate that Joseph attained?), and left them fighting for their lives, when the dragons of Planet X came through, at the time of the Exodus. Furthermore, these freemasons are on the front line of attack and defense for their alien Watcher overlords. That is why I have run into the screen name, "watcher", more than once on conspiracy sites--and they always prove my hypothesis right. As for me, I don't get hung up on all this bloodline and heritage stuff. Every Terran is my brother or sister--the Africans, the aborigines, the Chinese Asians, or the Lemurians or Mayans. For that matter, I have to say that the aliens are my brothers and sisters in God, the cosmic Christ, as well. Initially, I had a hard time accepting that I had reptilian genes, but you know, what is transmitted through the genes is not as important as what is felt and expressed in the heart. I am very unhappy with, and resistant to the aliens known as the Watchers, and their Nazi human underlings, not because of their genes, but because they have made of my life, a veritable hell. They have violated every tenet of human spirituality and ethics that I honor, respect and hope to propagate, unto the death. They have wrecked and mutilated my body without regard for free will, leaving me absolutely miserable in my own destroyed flesh. Even as I write this, my arms are pinned back in some unnatural position, so that they can shunt off meridians to my heart, in hopes of making me as unfeeling and violently angry as they are. To some extent, they have succeeded. I am certainly more irascible, but my spiritual convictions, while fed and nurtured by a healthy emotional life, do not depend on one. I don't know if I am ever going to live life as a normal human being in loving relationship with another again. For that matter, I don't know if I am ever going to be comfortable in my own body again, but as long as I live, I have to keep plugging away.
There will be an extensive post following this one, continuing with the luciferian threat as it plays out in current world affairs, but first I have to try to exercise. For the last two days, I have been unable to exercise--except for walking about 70 feet down the alley and back. I still don't feel well, but I have to try. I slept a very unrestful and unrefreshing four hours this morning, and my back hurts badly, especially since I no longer can do the exercises which once were a daily and regular staple of my life---when I had a life...

No comments: