Monday, February 14, 2011

Going to bed without a Valentine

Going to bed without a Valentine---and yes, I miss it! Not only am I lonely for someone to talk to, a confidante and intimate, but I really am a romantic at heart, and am happiest when I have someone to love and to love me back. I also think that being partnered would stop so much of the projections that I catch. I really am monogamous, and would enjoy the freedom that comes from being partnered with one lovely woman. I did get a Valentine from someone, via text message, and while that possibility is now all but dead, it still was heartwarming to feel that someone cares about me. That doesn't happen very often. I just hope that the Valentine that Gabe told me about (you fucking luciferians have got it so wrong--that's what happen you violate people's privacy and read their minds without permission or context) is patient to wait until I am free, and is willing to work with this really wrecked body. I was able to do a little workout, but my health and bodily condition is so poor, after all the drugs and mutilations, that I am overwhelmed with grief and loss. I have always been a physical person, and it is hard not to be able to move with grace, agility and the quickness of good health. But there is nothing I can do about it except wait....and wait....and wait....

No comments: