Monday, February 14, 2011

Ready to post

Ready to post--I guess most people think I am a fruitcake, and I will be the first to admit that my brain and my body "ain't what they used to be." Still, my intuitions are usually in the ballpark, however absurd or outrageous the claims may seem to be initially. In this instance, I had to spend a couple of days researching the facts around my latest intuitive hit, because it is not an area of focus, that I spend a lot of time thinking about or pondering--Pakistan--and the rogue-controlled Islamist elements within it which would be the fuse that sets off WWIII.


You will remember that a few days ago, that I wrote that I was uneasy, because DHS statements and web chatter had led me to believe that the cabal had given up on false flag attempts, and were outsourcing their hopes and plans for an American terrorist event directly to an effect Muslim terrorist agent. Well, the first step was successfully completed. You can read about (but must filter out the disinformation filters) in Sorcha Faal's post of February 11th, "CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb to Terrorist." Feel free to read the post if you want, and certainly look at the picture of Raymond Davis featured there, if you want to see what a stand up and brave patriot looks like, but I am going to tell you what really happened. I think Sorcha gets the basics right--terrorists in the Taliban/Al-Qaida infested province of Waziristan did indeed get their hands, not only on a nuclear device, but also on biological material for a terrorist attack here in the United States. That terrorist ordnance is now in the safekeeping of the agents of the Islamic terrorist al-Awlacki, as he prepares to direct its placement and detonation. Al-Awlacki apparently resides in the Arabian penisula, but make no mistake--he is the head honcho of the Islamic terrorists right now, and there is free traffic of men and materiel between his headquarters and the current haven of the Al-Qaida forces, Waziristan, Pakistan. I wish I were psychic and could tell you precisely where the material is being stored right now, but I am not (probably the remote, desolate hills of Waziristan, until it is ready for deployment).


So, how about this Raymond Davis fellow, and murder charges against him? Again, Sorcha gets it right when he says that he is "CIA" or at the very least, a Special Ops man with military background, perhaps assigned to the State Dept, or perhaps in black ops combat in Afghanstan and/or Pakistan. Sorcha tells us that Davis fired on two ISI agents, killing them, after they began to trail him. He further states that Davis carried documentation showing that he and his American partners were attempting to transfer the nuclear and biological death agents to the Taliban. I don't think so. I tell you that Raymond Davis is an honest and brave soldier and agent for his country, who overextended himself in an attempt to prevent the transfer. Whether he killed the two ISI agents or there were other elements involved, I do not know, but I do know that he did everything in his power to prevent the transfer, and now is being set up/framed in Pakistan, while the forces of evil are planning for a successful step 2 of the plot: where and when to detonate the terrorist weapons in the US. The State Dept. has gone all out to try to free Raymond Davis, but the Pakistan government is recalcitrant, to the point of ousting a cabinet member, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Querishi, who appeared sympathetic to Washington's appeal for the release of Davis.

I have spent the last day or so, trying to figure out the hows and the whys of the truly dire and chaotic state of affairs in Pakistan. I was looking to find the PRIMARY source of the rottenness in Pakistan's political situation, and believe me, I was distracted multiple times. Learning the details of Pakistani politics reminds me of Obi-Wan schooling down young Luke on Port Eisley, "as wretched a hive of scum and villainy as found anywhere in the galaxy." There are no easy fixes for what ails Pakistan, because the rot is so pervasive in every element of their society, and in multiple individuals and institutions, but I say you got to start somewhere, and the place to start is the PRIMARY source, and I am confident that I now know who that is--President Zardari. I think President Zardari is a morally bankrupt Manchurian candidate, who not only was involved in the murders of his brother-in-law, and yes, his very wife, but who furthermore has been brainwashed and mind-controlled by the rogue-controlled cabal and security forces (and make no mistake--the ISI is DEEPLY ivnvolved at every level with the cabal-driven rogue forces of Western intelligence) to do their bidding--and that includes starting WWIII. I know this is a shocking claim, but I think I can back it up, and I CARE about this, because if al-Awlacki is successful in a terrorist attempt on the US, almost certainly we will be at war with Pakistan. For make no mistake, high-ranking elements of the Pakistani govt, military and security agency, the ISI, were deeply involved in the transfer of that nuclear/biological weapon to al-Qaida. But, also remember, we have our own Manchurian candidate in our country, and not only do such mind-controlled victims not represent the values of their people, they represent the values of the rogue cabal whose medical and psychiatriac agents brainwashed them in the first place. That is the worst part about all this. These agents of the rogue cabal, no matter their nationality do NOT REPRESENT THEIR OWN COUNTRIES BEST INTERESTS. They are furthering the interests of the occult cabal which even the moralistic Islamist imams, such as al-Awlacki, think they are resisting and condemning with their call to jihad. Instead, they are the big dupes, and the innocent people of the world are the big victims.

A few weeks ago, I told someone that I "am going to call that we will be at war with Pakistan within a year." Later that night, as I said my prayers before falling asleep, I regretted that statement. I don't want us to be at war with anyone. I have to hope that somehow the diplomats, leaders and people of good will can avoid it. But right now. with the Raymond Davis situation, the transfer of that nuclear/biological material to al-Awlaki, the widespread corruption among the Pakistani elite, while the true leaders are discarded or destroyed--things don't look good.

This will be continued in a Part II, in which I hope to go into more detail...I need a break.

No comments: