Sunday, February 27, 2011

Time to patch a few holes....

Time to patch a few holes....first, I must say that I am absolutely convinced that this Youtube video of the Annunaki Watcher woman, which I posted yesterday, is absolutely, 100% authentic. Today, I had a chance to look at part II of the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILBpi591TAU&NR=1
Again, I originally viewed it a few months ago. There is a part in there where the narrator points out the lack of proportionality in humanoid facial features, specifically that in humans, the tops of our align with our eyes, whereas in the alien woman they align with the third eye position of the forehead. Well, being an experimenter, of course, I double checked myself a few months ago, and was relieved to find that yes indeed, the tops of my ears aligned with my eyes (check it for your own self). The alarming and incredible thing is, that when I did the same self-test today, my ears no longer aligned with my eyes like a humanp--instead, they align with the third eye, just as does the Watcher female! I told you that I now have a Frankenstein forehead, but that doesn't bother me nearly so much as my discomfort with the torso of my body--the weight, the loss of muscle, the way I cannot move my arms comfortably, without getting caught up in boobs in the wrong place. On top of everything else, the shunt that they have placed above my heart is giving me a lot of discomfort and even pain. I don't care. I hope and pray for a heart attack. Probably some of you out there, think I am brave. I am not. I just have nothing to live for. My life couldn't be more miserable and hateful than it already is.

Also, I realized that I have seen that Watcher womans' haircut before--the Aryan female doctor that I saw when I went to the hospital a few nights ago--the one that was devoid of all feeling--had the exact same hair cut (I guess I am not the only one who has to wonder about what to do about the Frankenstein forehead). However, there is somewhere else I have seen that haircut--On Adolph Hitler. You know, Hitler's haircut was not a typical 30's male haircut. Seems to me he took his cue from somewhere else--who'd have thunk it--Hitler, a girly man.

I'd also like to add some historical notes that, if I had time to edit material, I would have fit in, before posting. Since my maternal family converted from Spanish Judaism, I feel a need to understand and explain the persecution that Ferdinand and Isabella unleashed on the Jews. I think "Leviathan", the aliens from the sea were at work, for as Aryans, they were alienated and angry against their brethren and kin, the Mongoloid or white dragon Jews. I think these aliens gave Ferdinand and Isabella assistance, and very possibly, maps to the "New World" in exchange for the persecution. Certainly, it is well documented that a marine UFO guided the three ships of Columbus for part of the voyage. I have a feeling that these Leviathan aliens who ruled the Earth from behind the scenes, worked actively to make life sheer hell for the Jews formed by, and obedient to the Torah, as given to Moses by God. Of course, this pervasive and relentless persecution culminated in the overwhelming suffering, death and destruction of the 6 million in the Holocaust, but it took CENTURIES of alien meddling and inflammation of prejudice to get there. And, all along, there were people who knew the truth, but because it was kept secret, evil could retain power. That is why I don't want to keep anything secret, even if it causes distress. Truth is ultimately empowering and can lead to healing. It is lies, secrets and disinformation that creates anger, resentment, and gives evil the power. I will be the first to admit that people must be prepared and ready for the truth. You don't tell a 3 year old that Santa Claus isn't real--and a lot of dogmatic religion has been mind control candy for the childish, designed to make them feel superior and justified, consoled and warm-fuzzied in their ideological beliefs and behaviors, instead of humbled and overwhelmed with awe before the great mystery of God and faith, and the difficult demands and responsibilities of true psychological and spiritual maturity. This is why I suffer so much now. I am victimized by the spiritually childish, who want an avatar to be an "Age of Aquarius" version of mind control candy, and that is not who I am, nor is it who Jesus was--even though the churches of done a great job of obscuring that fact

Finally, I would like to amend, or maybe the better word is, expand on my hypothesis about the Watchers as Sirians who have been genetically altered by reptiles. I still think that, but I wonder about Samjaza, the winged leader of these fallen angels. I think the reptilian alteration may be from that of a red dragon", or at least that of a healthy and deep ruddiness. There are several reasons for that. First of all, quite clearly, the Celts that are their progeny, are about the only red haired humans on the planet. And remember that Watcher womans' eyes--the pigmentation of her eyes is red. Also, there is the tradition of the "devil" being red. Finally, the flag of Wales, and much of the heraldry of Britain sports a red dragon. Now, my undestanding of the mythology of the dragons from Planet X is that they are white dragons. What if these red dragons/reptilians/altered Sirians are alienated, estranged brethren as well--perhaps the reds being involuntarily altered by the Draconians....I don't know. Somebody with access to more classified info and contacts with aliens than I have needs to explore that.

I finally am settling in for a night of writing, but it was a hard day. I was lonely all day, wanting someone to talk to, and someone to hold me, while I fought off the "wired but tired" feeling of sleep deprivation and viral downloads. It is so damned hard and unfulfilling to write this stuff down, without someone to give me feedback and support, to inspire me emotionally, but I tell myself that information is power, and the Good Guys need all the tools they can get, and so I force myself to plug on and on. I hope I get everything done tonight. I just want to spend the next few days reading and watching TV--hard to do all this mental work when I am so emotionally depressed---walking around, fantasizing about things as I did as a teenager, might have got the energy flowing, but the inspiration is still flat. Doesn't matter, though--just like my emotional life would nurture and feed my spiritual life if I were healthy, but is not absolutely requisite for it, so a healthy and vibrant emotional life (even if I could just be my physsically healthy and active person as before) would nurture my intellectual life, but is not requisite for it. Loneliness and isolation just makes everything a lot harder, and no doubt, some dumbass Jesuit somewhere (for the Jesuits have been the human henchman for Leviathan for quite a while now), thinks this is going to create conversion--no, just misery.

No comments: