Sunday, February 6, 2011

Very worried abuot health

Very worried abuot health--I think that between all the muscle loss and viral fluid I am becoming diabetic. I only used to have a sweet smell to urine on some mornings. Now i have it on every tript to the toilet. But diabetes is not causing my nonfunction psuedo psychotic perception of realtiy. cant stand noise or tve or open eyes. had to quit watching the game. No loss. Another bullshit fixed game. i am in a lot of leg and hip pain. today for the first time ever, my legs were not stronge enough to hold me up while i leaned against sink. viral downloads have me so heavy but always had strong legs. no more. knees and hips are very messed up. interior of feet ice cold--circulation all messed up. its ok. excuse to take flexiril go to bed go to sleep pray for death.

No comments: