Thursday, February 10, 2011

On some psychotropic

On some psychotropic that is really disabling me. I lost all of Tuesday, so much so, that the following day, I went to empty my kitchen trash for its regular weekly pickup, which I had already missed! I also was excited to watch the only TV show, "V" that I follow right now (apart from cable news), only to find to my chagrin that I was on the completely wrong day, and had once again, missed my favorite show. A big problem on Tuesday was that I literally could not walk at all. Now I am barely able to walk, but my legs till feel dead, so that it is most comfortable for me to sit still. Normally, I like to move, and when I am healthy, I am a peripatetic thinker, getting up and suddenly pacing, while my ideas swirl. Now, however, my legs just feel like dead stumps, and my ideas sure as hell aren't swirling. As a matter of fact, I am suffering from severe concentration problems--I can't keep a thought focussed in my head. I still can't listen to music or watch TV---to much stimuli, and I am not processing reality well.


Yet, I feel like I have to struggle against all difficulty in concentration, thinking, and creativity, because I believe Janet Napolitano when she says we are at an elevated terror risk. I know that the Bush Admn/neocons abused the terror alerts to keep the populace in a state of fear, but I have tracked Napolitano, and I have noticed that whenever she comments on the need for vigilance, there actually is imminent danger lurking. A cursory analysis of web chatter and intuition makes me think the Secretary is worried about a possible attack planned and executed by genuine foreign enemies, whereas during the last two years, DHS and law enforcement have been identifying and defusing false flag attempts, orchestrated by the Nazi cabal in this country. I think it highly unlikely that any significant terrorist attack could succeed without American Nazi/cabal collaboration, but now, I am getting a sense of real Muslim terrorist instigation and planning of such an event. Why? Well, first of all, the Nazi/cabal haven't been successful in their false flag attempts. It is easier for me, and others, who have been able to thwart them, to "psych them out" and anticipate their cunningly nefarious plots. They are evil, but they are evil Americans, and I, from my criminal justice and counseling background, can predict how they will think and act. It is much harder for me to do this with foreigners from a different culture. So, I have started to look at some of the abysmally boring videos of some of these terrorists. I've got a lot of work to do, and it is so hard. If I were healthy, I could force myself to concentrate as a matter of intellectual discipline, but struggling with intellectual concentration, I find I have no patience listening to fundamentalist drivel, such as that of al-Alwacki. It is not that these Muslim fundamentalists are stupid--they are not--it is just that their minds are so small, indeed tiny, and I no longer enjoy the sophomoric engagement and sparring with tiny, closed-off minds. I fear that the Nazi cabal has given the go ahead, as well as providing any ancillary support requested, for the foreigners to go ahead and "see what they can do."

This implicit "passing of the baton" from the Nazi cabal to foreign terrorists, comes at a time, when there is real fundamentalist Muslim anger and opportunism, as a result of what is happening in Egypt. I do believe that the Nazi cabal had hoped to arouse discontent in the Middle East, because they hope that anarchy and chaos will lead to the placement of "their people", whether it be Muslim Brotherhood, or Suleiman, or any other host they have been grooming for leadership positions for decades. However, what the global cabal did not anticipate, was the Great Intangible, the desire of all human beings to be free, and the intensity of the response in both Tunisia and Egypt, went way beyond their calculations. This is why the administration's response has been so conflicting---the cabal, as represented by Obama and Frank Wisner, were responding to a situation they never expected, and has been trying to undercut the Patriot Leadership Team, who have been gathering intelligence regarding the forces and factors, on the fly, and so, have not been as proactively astute as they could have been. Still, freedom will out, and apparently, as I write this, so it has. But the situation is fraught with danger and tension, which is not only nerve-wracking for diplomats and leaders of good will, but is unbearable for those of a fundamentalist mindset or tightly controlling and power-based leadership, not only in Egypt, but throughout the entire Muslim Middle East. I suspect that such nervous tension and insecurity will inspire a terrorist lash against their dundamentalis bogeyman and default enemy, the US. Because they cannot bear a situation which they can not control (unlike the US govt, which has stated repeatedly that we cannot dictate against the Great Intangible of the Egyptian people), they will look for a situation that they can control--and death and destruction of some "other" fits the bill perfectly.

No comments: