Saturday, February 5, 2011

I had an epiphany last night,

I had an epiphany last night, bolstered by a fresh discovery this morning. I realized last night that my brain waves and frequency has finally succumbed to that of the Borg machine. I also know that my fears regarding a fresh foray for further assimilation to the machine, by Catholic jesuit/opus dei/religionist types were completely justified. For the Borg collective mind machine has been the primary means of mind control on this planet for centuries--it will use any means at its disposal--religion, military, government, corporate wealth, academia, the arts, etc. Basically, anyone who aspires to a postion of high achievement and success in ANY FIELD OF ENDEAVOR, is vulnerable to assimilation. Once the luciferians have a person on their radar, (usually the result of manifest giftedness and success, but also because they can hack the frequency of anyone engaged in prayer or meditation), they move to assimilate that person, and thus trap them to serve their own needs. What makes me special is that the luciferians have tried to crack me from multiple angles and perspectives for over a decad now, but I successfully resisted for years, though they have worn down and worn out my body, brain, and spirit with their implants and abuse. However, I will admit to the realization that my brain is now often engaged in that false contemplative state which has nothing to do with God, holiness, or mysticism, and everything to do with the lies and deception of lucifer, much more often than I would like. By totally readjusting my cranium, with its organic brain stem vulnerability to autism, by using my own self-diagnosis to medicate me with drugs, some of which I would never consent to take, and by mutilating my hermaphroditic body, they are able now to get my brain on the same frequency as the collective. I know, because I can smell that same smell that I used to recognize when I was going out of my mind with pain. Now I no longer am go out of my mind with pain, but just am uncomfortable with the pain in my head, and my mutilated body which never quits. Even now as I write this, I am in terrible pain in my back and ribs where I have been cut up like a frog on the dissecting table. But there is a reason that I was blessed with a body and brain that was able to resist, no matter how painfully, the luciferian hack--especially after the original blueprint and plan for my life had to be modified after being attacked by luciferian/satanic elements while still in the womb. For I can recognize now the falseness and lies of the luciferian contemplative state--because I know what a true contemplative state is. I know what the fruits of the genuine spiritual life really are--joy, love, energy, a profound acceptance of and appreciation for "the other", and creative fruitfulness. Needless to say, most religionists do not share those characteristics, and since coming under luciferian assault, it has been a struggle for me to be my normally exuberant and joyful life. For that is what the machine hates--real emotion (even a justified lapse into anger fights the machine, as long as you release the anger immediately, and don't hold onto the grudge and resentment--which is hard, I know). But the better emotions are joy, desire (and sexual desire is a huge plus--just don't get hooked into sexual addiction which depletes the spiritual energy which a healthy sexuality feeds and nourishes), physical activity and dance. MOVE, MOVE, MOVE your energy--don't let the machine suck it out of you--keep it moving too fast for machine to get a frequency lock. Develop your imagination, and train yourself to move it as rapidly as possible. Keep your kids away from TV and video games (but don't go overboard--a little bit acts as homeopathy), it is reading that develops an ACTIVE imagination (as a reader you have to take an extra step to penetrate the scenes of your imagination; TV just makes everything too easy for you, so kids reared on TV, instead of books, are passively imaginative, instead of actively imaginative). I am convinced that it was my youthful voracious reading, especially of novels, is that bestowed on me the gift of active, penetrating imagination, so that I can penetrate an image, whether from TV or the web, and see the truth.

Finally, beware of the overwhelming omnipresence of the luciferian enemy. If you are reading this blog, you are vulnerable. The only people the luciferians ignore are those that they deem too insignificant to target. It isn't that hard for them to successfully target someone. All they have to do is wait for you to go to sleep, scoop a sample or two of your tissue to get your frequency aligned with the machine, and they can you feed any lie imaginable in your dream state, which you might not remember but which will impact your waking life. If you prove uncooperative, they will target others around you to respond negatively to you, and alienate you. I realize now that this is what I experienced with the irrational anger of a previous boss, who I was talking about the other day.

Spiritual people have to be especially concerned. First of all, prayer is a beacon to machine, "Come get me; here I am." This is a terrible bind for this prayer to a transcendent God is traditionally how many people develop their spiritual life and depths. I know, because this is the way that I developed my own authentic spirituality. But the rifts in the space/time continuum have grown wider and the machine has grown even more tentacles and powerful, so beware. If you do pray, STAY UNDER THE RADAR. As a young woman, I was told by a Brother, the holiest male role model that I ever knew, "to stay away from the Diocesan offices (for seeking a spiritual director). He told me, "you will rarely find a holy person in a position of official authority, for holy people rarely seek power." I think the good Brother was right on one count--there are very few holy people in hierarchial office, but I also suspect now, that many ASPIRING (to be) holy people enter the hierarchial offices, but as soon as they do, they become prominent luciferian targets. That is why so many prominent spiritual teachers seem like frauds. They may have started out honestly, but they get compromised through luciferian tactics, whether subtly, through the dream state, or directly through the pervasive institutional corruption (of the latter victims, place such authentic examples of holiness as Pecos/Abbot David; Cardinal Bernadin; Sr. Joan Chittister and her communtity; the Benedictine Sisters of Colorado Springs--a lot of Sister communities). I am focussing on the spiritual field because that is where so much of my experience lies, but it is in every field. And right now, I suffer terribly from so-called Catholics, who are not only responsible for the egregiously evil abuse I endure, but also from the low level mind control drones who now are stalking me, thinking they are doing something great for Jesus.


I left my phone in my truck, when I went to talk to Dale yesterday (don't ask me why-that was stupid. I know that I need to carry EVERY single thing, subject to tampering, on my person at all time). Anyway, when I got back, I noticed that my seat had been adjusted. Because of all the mutilations I have endured, I have to keep my seat so tightly upright that only a little kid can get through to sit (that is what my body looks like now--a fat, little 10 year old kid). Of course, because they have so fucked up my body, I immediately noticed the difference, and the first thing I did was check the phone. Sure enough, two "missed calls" from the same number came through, 10 minutes apart, and while I talked to Dale, someone cloned/hacked my phone. The number was 505.717.3386. I did a cursory check on that phone and discovered a landline located near the intersection of Atrisco and Five Points. I knew immediately what is near there, and without paying for a detailed report. While the number is not a direct number to the prominent religious center there, the luciferian tentacles of the opus dei/jesuit stripe and type are reaching out to tangle and strangle me. "TRUST NO ONE"--watched a rerun of an X-file the other day; sadly there is no one I can trust--except my own self, and my own knowledge and experience of the true and living God, which is operative in my life right now, only through faith. What is happening in my dream life is of the EVIL LUCIFER--I don't care how pretty and "orthodox" I talk. I am not dreaming now--read this post, put it through discernment (for you can trust no one), and in a very secret, small place, pray that I don't become an instrument of the luciferian Borg collective.

AND REMEMBER, ANYTHING THAT MAKES YOU LESS, RATHER THAN MORE, IS NOT OF GOD--I am a lesser person today, as I struggle to live under the influence of the ersastz luciferian state--find it harder to think, to write, to love, to move. I am lesser, but I still fight.

No comments: