Monday, February 28, 2011

Postponement of part 3

Postponement of part 3--the drugging started again today. Earlier, I was freezing cold, and wondered if my thyroid meds had been pulled, but my digestion is okay, and usually a blocked digestion is the first symptom that I am not being given thyroid. I have been severely autistic for much of the day, keeping the eyes shut, and now I am so tired that I can barely open my eyes. The good news is that my mind has started to move at closer to normal speed--something that the lithium damage took away. My brain still isn't moving at the lightning speeds it used to, but there does seem to be an improvement. My writing, while still sloppy, has more of its normal cadence, and mixture of colloquial with high vocabulary. I still do not have my vocabulary and verbal fluency back, and have a hard time misspelling words, and not recognizing misspellings. Overall, though, my brain does seem to be a little bit better. I wonder if this is the result of the cranial manipulaton? Isn't it ironic, that my mind could move at lightning speed and accuracy for years, before the aliens damaged my brain with pharmaceutical poison, and now I have to look like Frankenstein to get back to even 75% of my original brain function. Crazy, but I am too drugged to rant about it. Whatever drug I am on, I can barely keep my eyes open. I hope this isn't another abduction night....

No comments: