Friday, February 25, 2011

Found out

Found out why my body and brain feel so out of sorts. Took clothes off to shower, and saw that once again the sides of my torso and back had been shaved off, leaving a larger roll of fat in the back and more fat on the freak tits. There is already no room there. My boobs literally run under my armpits, and I cannot move them at all without getting my hands and arms caught up against my boobs. I am miserable beyond belief in this body, but until I am masectomized, there is nothing I can do about it. The Nazis also did something to my cranium--I am not sure what or how, but when I went to Q-tip my ears out this morning, after showering, my ear canal had nearly doubled in length! That is the second time that has happened--my ear canal extending. I don't know how or why....Just very depressed about the condition of my body...miserable in it.

No comments: