Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Virus problems continue

Virus problems continue, but have to write a post after seeing Jared Lougher's side profile mug shot. With his shaved head, it is easy to see a dent in the backside of his head, level with the top part of his ear. I recognize that dent. I have one in the exact same spot on both sides of my head. Needless to say, I wasn't born that way. It started happening after the brain implants, and I suspect that, as with other scooped out and indented parts of my body where the implants are, that the implants are literally eating out healthy tissue. There is also something going on with his ear that I can't really see well without the Photoshop on my other computer (now in the shop, getting fixed for a virus, sigh). But I suspect that Jared may have been resistant to the mind control programming telling him to murder innocent people, so they literally latched a psychotronic weapon to his ear (could it have been someone from his own family?--make not mistake, they are involved in the mind control programming), so that he would hear the voices that would then compel him to kill. Maybe people are starting to realize how powerful and dangerously evil this mind control programming, as perfected by the Nazis and their evil alien technology, really is. I just saw a trailer from E.T. The Sequel. People are starting to get the message, but will it be in time?

No comments: