Friday, February 18, 2011

LITHIUM--

LITHIUM--GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING JESUIT PIGS HAVE PUT ME ON LITHIUM AGAIN. YOU STUPID GODDAMNED PIECE OF SHIT FUCKS. HOW MUCH OF ME DDO YOU HAVE TO FUCKING DESTROY BEFORE YOU GET THE FUCKING MESSAGE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES.

I know im on lithium,because i felt so fucked up bad, i just put myself to the test before watching a moveie--because im so fucked up i cant even enjoy a movie. test--drink a couple of shots--feel the mind and vision clear instantly. Yep, fucking pigs have got me on lithium, despite all the shit that poisonous drug has put me through, wrecked my brain and verbal ability, put on over 50 pounds AND THE GODDAMBNECD PIGS WANT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT WHAT I EAT! WHAT IS THE MATTER YOU FUCKING JESUIT GODDAMNJED OPUS DEI PIGS? YOU KNOW NOTHING OF JESUS, PERSONALLY, YOU KNOW NOTHING OF SCRIPTURE--JESUS FOR YOU IS SOME NICE VAGUE GUY WHERE ALL YOUR SOCIOCULTURAL PROJECTIONS ABOUT RIGHT AND WRONG AND CHEAPASS MORALITY GOES. AND THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT ME FOR. WELL JESUS WASN'T WHAT YOU THINK HE WAS ABOUT AND I AM NOT WHAT YOU THINK I AM ABOUT. Y0U GOT NO STOMACH, NO HEART, NO SENSE FOR REAL HARD TRUTH AND RELIGION, AND ALL THE FUCKING GODDAMNED DRUGS AND ALL THE GODDAMNED MUTILATION IN THE WORLD WILL NEVER GET ME TO CONFORM TO YOUR IGNORANT, LAZY, CULTURALLY PLASTIC JESUS... I am trying to SAVE religion and SAVE humanity, but for people whose idea of spirituality is some vague fuzzy feelgood shit, I'm not for you. You have been lied to and mind controlled through religion. RELIGION IS NOT ABOUT MIND CONTROL. And because I won't be mind controlled through religionist lies and bullshit, you set out to destroy me. lWell congratualtions, you motherfuckers, you have destroyed my self esteem, my self love (and thus my expressive love for others), you have destroyed the body God gave me and the intellectual gifts God gave me. BUT YOU WON'T DESTROY MY SOUL. N0T TODAY. NOT EVER. BUT YOU SURE CAN MAKE MY LIFE HELL--CONGRATULATIONS YOU RELIGIONIST PIECE OF SHIT PIGS.

No comments: