Friday, February 18, 2011

fucking luciferian pigs

fucking luciferian pigs at it again. cutting more bone and muscle from back. back is intensely painful and my legs can't work right. the whole body is fucked up. i think they are pissed at me--why? because i spilled the secret of their luciferian Gnostic lies about Jesus. They have got half the world wondering if Jesus really did die on the Cross? well, sad to say he did. I could make my case, but I am too fucked up on P&P. Furthermore I pulled the cover on their Borg collective lies--told of how they try to entrap people into a physiological statis, while the machine keeps the brain stimulated, enjoying the responses and holographic virtual reality there. This is soul entrapment, a horrible, horrible crime against humanity, as it leaves the soul in limbo, to be a playting of a machine, and for hormonal secretions, instead of a real and dignified death, and the possibilty of resurrection/reincarnation. I also spoke of how I thought the Essenes (including some of Jesus' family--notably his brother James--may have been luciferians as well. I have some ideas running around in my head on that, which I am too sick to go into, but one piece of important evidence--in the caves of Qumran, archaeologists found a jar of unidentified, viscous red fluid. I submit that the red fluid might possibly related to the same mercury isotope used by the Nazis to torsion the space/time field for interdimensional travel (see the writings of Dr. Joseph Farrel), and may even be related to the etymology of the Rothschild name, "Red Shield."

I got the feeling that the PIB's are going to make me pay for my outspokeness. I don't care. I feel like shit all the time=--music gone again. They are the enemy of humanity. They keep cutting my body to match that of a matriarchal figurine from prehistory--why? Because the machine, and all the luciferian drones don't recognize or respect real spirituality, but only the archetype of spirituality. True spirituality is always highly individualized, and the greater the spirituality, the greater the idiosyncrasies. I WAS truly a special person---now, the machine has destroyed my specialness, and thinks to just use my body as a container. I intend to resist with every inch of my spiritual being. I expect my life to be a living hell for a long time--it's better than the soul enslavement of the machine, trapped in a virtual reality limbo.

No comments: