Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My right parietal lobe

My right parietal lobe is suffering from the cacti-pain-tingle feeling of implantation or drugging. I read that the right temporal lobe is supposed to be an aread that processes images. When I woke up, and started processing images, I clearly was suffering from an autistic or psychotic vision. But what bothers me the most is the emotional lack of sensitivity I now suffer. I can always tell, because I know how I respond to music, and when there is no emotional feeling response to music, I know my feeling function has been deadened--could the trauma done by implants to the right parietal lobe affect my feeling function or ability to appreciate music? Or is that something separate? God only knows. I have been so drugged for so long that I all these drug states just run one into another. I am reminded of a Star Trek Voyager episode in which a couple of crew find themselves imprisoned on a planetary satellite. The primary method of control is a stinger in the brain that keeps everyone agitated, angry and on-edge, so that they are constantly fighting each other, unable to meditate or think deeply. That is the way I feel right now, which in a way is just an extension of the old familiar implant feeling of being on "speed"--edgy, angry, unable to concentrate. Who knows what I am on? All I can say for sure is that I am going to need serious rememdial work before I am myself again--spiritually, physically, emotionally. Right now, all I can do is try to hold onto sanity, and some semblance of physical and intellectual exercise.

Oh, more cutting last night of arm, bicep muscle. So depressing. I cannot bear to feel my soft, fat, sluggish body. I will say this--I intend to resist the implants/any astral travel WITH ALL MY MIGHT, until I get rid of the slavecollar that are these stupidass implants that have destroyed my body, health, and happy nature. I plan to go astral travelling someday, but as a FREE WOMAN, not as a slave, which these implants and the cabal's surveillance and psychic interference make of me. Until then, well, let's just see what your goddamned slave devices can do besides destroy and diminish the great gifts God gave me, and I developed for the first 45 years of my life....

No comments: