Friday, February 4, 2011

Fucking autistic again

Fucking autistic again--dont know what the fuck the goddamn PIB's got me on but it has got my head in incredible vise headache, and I cant watch tv. Images are just popping up. forced myself to walk for an hour--only exercise I can do, and even that is extremely painful, and am very autistic, but I notice that the GODDAMN CATHOLICS ARE STALKING ME AGAIN!!--stupidass women, but it usually has been the stupidass women of the traditional/opus dei stripe who stalk me. I guess they are all excited now that their jesuit brethren have castrated me so completely that I will never enjoy sex again. Oh boy, those sick warped religionists have to be salivating over that, as well as my depression over my mutilated body. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DONT GET IT. I AM NOT ONE OF YOU!! I am more interested in forming communion with REAL SPIRITUAL PEOPLE and guess what, that doesn't include 95% of Catholics, and it sure as hell doesnt include the traditional pietstic and opus dei types. I don't care what you do to my body (and make no mistake--the warped religionists of the jesuits and opus dei were the human agents behind my mutilation--raping in my sleep wasn't good enough). I will keep my soul hidden, until I am safe with really spiritual people--you want to know what kind of spiritual peolple I identify with--go the gay/lesbian MCC church, listen to the callers who call in to George Noory, all the people who are aware of, and have encountered the other dimensions of the world, and who understand that the rigid dogamas of traditional faith are pathetically and woefully inadequate to the reality of the other dimensions. I suppose the fucking pigs are laughing their asses off at my suffering. They just don't get it. They don't get how important the body is or how important sexuality is. That is why they are not people of the spirit, and why I have nothing to offer them but rage for those responsible for my desecration and pity for the poor sobs who actually think that they finally are going to get their "titty saint." Go fuck off, you assholes, leave me alone.

...Oh just a mention....Amazing how religionists always pop out of the woodwork with their "claims" on me when I am so depressed. Like mind control victims everywhere, they think depression is a sign of deep spirituality. God, what idiots.

1 comment:

My red throne said...

What in the fuck of Christ?