Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's going to be an interesting night

It's going to be an interesting night. I just saw a pizza delivery made to Hobie by a young, Italian looking guy, who parked off street, rather than in the parking lot. This guy looked exactly like, or a brother, to another Italian looking guy who delivered a pizza to Charles and his mother, the night they invaded my dreams and frustrated a rescue attempt of me in the astral state. There is no doubt in my mind that this (these) Italian pizza delivery drivers are affiliated with Amon RA, and they plan on giving me major nightmares tonight. They are delivering some kind of technology, or perhaps some kind of clothing that enables them to surreptitiously blend in as a double agent in my dreams, via that black gym bag (same bag, too). Maybe the black bag surprise just enables their entry, actions, and escape, undetected. I don't know, but I have seen this exact same setup before, and it is bad news for me. I was wondering if Hobie "had gotten religion", now that so much of mainstream Faction 2 has been shaken up. I got my answer. He is still the enemy, and a quite devious and persistent one at that. Well, nothing for it, but to live through it, but make no mistake--Amon RA, including the covert Amon RA devotees of Faction 2 have quite the nasty surprise planned for me, tonight.

No comments: